Whats Got You Down?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, Apr 26, 2014.

1. you are right. that is exactly how my life is goimg right now:p im enjoying my company and also i ha ve tacos! :D

2. Going through a buddy for bud I did something I try never doing, fronting..

And it was for a half pound. I'm sure it's going to be good but stressing since I can't afford to lose 1200...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. my beau lives on the other side of the country and today has been one of those days where i need a cuddle 
    :mellow:

4. I got paranoid deleted my old gc account and incinerated all my plants.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Drinking 4 40oz and acting a fool, new years eve, man i feel like shit, is been 4 days already

6. I'm in love with a lesbian

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Get a sex change.

8. That stupid bitch cop who ruined my weekend, made wild accusations and put me in handcuffs.

What a cunt.

9. I got wet feet! Socks trainers the lot.
    Was hosing reservoirs out and the nozzle came off :(

10. Out of dope and just smoked the rest of my bud, I don't know how I let this happen.

11. been feeling pretty negative & bad since yesterday. I guess feeling kinda lost has me down idek anymore.

12. Fuckin gravity...bitch ass science

13. Watching/reading coverage of the crisis in Syria as they all flee the country. That photo of little Aylan face down in the sand...deeply fucking heartbreaking, man.

14. Been lethargic all day and don't know why

Don't feel like doing anything at all

Finally tried to play some.play station but guess what. It just dies. Wtf.

Nap time

-Yuri

15. My so called friends. We were all supposed to go out but at like eight the one I was texting just stopped texting me. And to make me more mad, my roommate who is part of the group was mad at me earlier this week and was like don't even expect to go with us Saturday.

Thought we were over it but it would make sense. Anyways had to get it out before I snap on the one guy.

People fucking suck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. i'm really sorry to hear that, bruh. I lost one of my two back in June and I'm still missing her every single day. I feel for ya, believe me.

17. I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

18. I have until this Friday to find out if I got a job that I want more than anything in the world right now. I can't express how much I need this job. The part that has me down, I know I'm slightly under qualified and don't know how many people I'm up against. The pay is amazing so it must be a quite a few. I'm so nervous, I'll be a wreck all week.