Whats Got You Down?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Fucking seven hundred dollars in unforseen expenditures... fuck planned obsolescence and fuck Nissan...

Oh yeah, and I just ran out of bud...

EFF me right in the life...

2. i have anxiety and i'm not entirely sure but i also think depression both for no reason it just happens.

3. Not that you really asked for advice but find and outlet for that depression brah.

I'm not impervious to depression but having the ability to pour that shit out onto paper really helps.

Writing is my outlet.
    Narcotics are my supression.
    Love is my motivation.
    Life is my inspiration.

4. She ruined herself IMO.

5. I'd be more willing to ruin her now.

6. Being a 19 year old virgin and getting denied by ten girls my freshmen year of college. This then sent me into the worst depression of my life

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Broke up with my gf of 2 years 5 days ago.. 

Ran out of bud, and money.. 
    waitin for payday 6 days ZzZzzZzz
    And here i am looking at my plants budding..

8. My sexless marrige

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Today would have been my mother's 48th birthday. She died over the summer. We weren't close, but the fact that I don't even have the option of calling her, that improving our relationship is no longer an option, is getting to me today.

10. #72 Yung Bizzy, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    180 days in the county jail November 1st.
    Financially unstable at the moment for own room.
    License Suspended.
    Had to sell vehicle for fines.

But at the end of the day the gift of life and my family keeps me motivated along with a lil help from that bitch Mary Jane.

Peace&Luv

11. I have a broken heart guys. I need a hug. I'm hurting.

12. Only making enough to smoke a little and eat.
    Not having my own place to grow.

Jet Life to the Next Life

13. This gonna sound cheesy as fuck but if no ones depending on you just run away. I ran away from home with my girlfriend when I was 17 and it was the best feeling ever. I got caught by some pigs a week later but I stopped getting that repetitive feeling because I knew if I didnt like my life I had the power to say fuck it and do whatever I want. Unfortunately I'm taking care of my grandma with Alzheimer's and I can't do that now but ive got plans to look forward to and my girl and I still take a roadtrip every now and then to break the monotony

14. Yeah i'm always considering it.
    My daily grind hasn't been so monotonous lately so I'm far from the idea of just packing up and leaving.
    If I did just go, I wouldn't speak a word of it and everyone would resent me for robbing them of closure.

15. I feel like i'm losing myself again.

16. Having a heart

17. #79 iDoja, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    Not really down....but jus miss seeing this cool ass girl I care about....dunno really what happened....even told her id never hurt her or do her dirty.

I thought her fake friends were tryin to fuck w her....cuz they were jealous....n it pissed me off...
    So I tried to help....n think I pissed her off....

Sucks to lose somebody whose made an impact on your life...she was one of a kind too...kinda hard to forget people like that...

18. Being in college

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE