Whats Got You Down?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, Apr 26, 2014.

1. So what the fuck is it?
    Pissed off or just feeling down, what's got you?

2. #2 Cawdswallup, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    I'm feeling sick with repetition. At work and at home.

Edit: oops. Didn't mean to quote. I meant to edit but i'm stoned and using the app so screw it.

3. the taxman has me down. fuck the irs.. 

4. me too man! I've been waiting a while and still haven't gotten my returns....

Also being unemployed, on probation, and lost as far as what I want to do in school

I got mine done right away and I'm still waiting. At first I thought it was the accountant but he was waiting on them or some bullshit.  

It's just all the stuff as of late that irs has been doing has just really urked me. I basically pay my taxes out of fear of what they might do to me years later on down the road. I'm sure some of my hard earned money goes to people or programs being put to good use ( i hope). 

6. The thought of not being able to support my family once the baby gets here because I can't find a better job (if I don't find one in less than two and a half months I'm fucked).

7. There's other ways to get money man.
    Think outside the box...

8. It's my birthday and I'm dry.

9. This headache got me down. Out of aspirins and no money for more.

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Nicotine withdrawal symptoms...

11. Happy birthday mayne

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Gravity...

But honestly it's been a rough year

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 Delightfully High, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Suggestions?

Also another reason I'm down today is I'm on day 2 without any alcohol (I'm very agitated ATM).

14. just watched fruitvale station. feeling pretty down after that.

15. Happy birthday you sexy beast.

16. Dude.

That's my fuckin problem.

The repetition in life is awful. I can't stand it. I've tried changing but it becomes repetitive no matter what

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Shit man...that would get anyone down! The only way I was able to quit was that I got strep throat and the symptoms of that overshadowed my withdrawal. Then after a week of not actually being able to physically smoke I just decided I wouldn't anymore. Been clean of that shit for 5 months now and I am never going back!

Nicotine withdrawal is pretty fucking awful. I would get such a powerful nervous energy traveling throughout my body that I always felt like I would shoot lightening from my hands.

18. Not being able to sleep....leads to pretty bad results-I have something really strong-but it flatlines my brain-I'm up, but I'm down 

19. Go do free things-disc golf in a park...learn something inexpensive to do on youtube...create..get involved in a community garden...ride a bike....If you're in a funk just take a walk and think about some-get a dog- The key also is to meet a group of people that are interested in the same things you are-look in the back of the paper for community groups Rocks, hiking groups, disc golf meetups..

If you have an education-join the Peace Corps (am doing this in the future) or some other organization that helps people Helping something or someone gets you out of yourself..and your mind off potential malaise.

If you're in a situation that where you can leave town, save some money and hike around Europe/any other country you're interested in...I think Europe would be  easier b/c of Eurail. I think working for an organization that requires travel-like ones I mentioned-would be the best way to do it.

Didn't see it yesterday but happy birthday.