My Glass Was Taken By Cops. Need Help Finding New Love

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by THC_BOY_WONDER, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Hi guys,

I bought a piece from Grasscity on their Christmas sale, but as the title suggests, I am no longer in possession of said piece. I am now looking for new glass anywhere in the range of $300-400, but honestly have no idea where to start. I had the barrel stemline to honeycomb perc Pulse Glass piece (I named it Ibrahimovic because it hit so damn hard  :hippie:). If possible, I would like to support some artist's endeavors in the glassblowing industry. I really miss my old glass and had it for such a short time :cry: . It was a series of unfortunate events that led to his demise, alas, one must look for the good in everything. Also, I live near NYC and could go to NY Gifts, if y'all think that's my best bet. Thanks for the help!  :love:

Toke on Grasscity,
    Wonder

2. Go for a sovereignty glass anything, or a Dave Goldstein

3. #3 moea23, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Get an oil rig. I suggest a mini one for best taste, one perc.

4. id look into efs, apix, defi, sovereignty, pyrology, and bc.
    they all make sick glass.
    It would help tho if we knew if you prefer flower/oil, size and amount of filtration you desire

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399429984.230922.jpg
    A dude in my city has this, if you're willing to spend 2 months rent you can get something similar

6. That looks sick! Not worth a months rent... I'd take the A/C forgo tho

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. I have a bc2013, I got it perfect condition used for 140$. Defiantly worth it

8. He'll yeah I'd take that!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. #9 T-o-W-e-R, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Bawse af.
    Like a paraglegic pageant winner, that sov horn is sittin pretty

10. He got pretty lucky colour wise, what are the odds of finding 3 different fire and ice pieces that match to a tee

11. check out headspaceglass, some really nice artist stuff.