Astral Projection, Has Anyone Attempted It Or Done It?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedude5, Apr 25, 2014.

1. I really wanna learn to astral project, ive been meditating for about 3 weeks now and have tried to astral project, ive only gotten to sleep paralysis though.

Anyone here have the same thing or have done it before, or even just do it without any problems?

2. There is a search option, you know? Threads been done many times, and quite recently even.

I've done it myself by accident, when I go to bed I constantly think of scenarios in my head, and I managed to keep the thoughts going and stay conscious a few times. It was awesome being able to control what happened in my dreams. Always ended up being sex dreams in the end though.

3. I've done it twice on accident. Got to be careful though who or (what) you talk to when doing so. Other then that I think it's harmless. I just say this because everything in my dream was chill and I was having fun but weird people would ask me weird things and were able to do out of the norm things compared to everything else and we're sarcastic about it. I've researched some of this stuff about astral projection and it's to each his own, but I guess there are beings that try to enter our world or some shit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. thats a lucid dream, astral projection is on a whole other level. I've come close but freaked out.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. binaural beats help with this. When you do it make sure to lye on your back, arms at your side, and tongue relaxed onto the roof of your mouth. Clear your mind of all thoughts and any, I've found that thinking or not having an empty enough mind will just lead to a lucid dream. Also say positive things like; "I will astral project", or "I am going to astral project". Sounds goofy but it helps.

You will feel some intense vibrations, feeling like your chest is caving in, very very miniscule breathing, and you may feel a seperation to the inner you.

I have felt some pretty fucked up things, but I have never successfully done astral projection.

Also meditation can help with this a lot! It will help you to become relaxed as you get more familiar with it. Remember to keep your mind awake and body asleep.

You may feel yourself lifting, or pressure on your forehead where your pineal gland is located. Your eyes will feel different during this process but you wont need them, instead focus your vision straight, almost as if your looking out of your forehead. Sounds crazy but you will understand once you accomplish it.

Often times you may hear things like cracks or pops, also seeing light/warmth and the tunnel.

Hope I some what helped you out. If you have anymore questions let me know and I can answer them to my knowledge.

Ill find a youtube vid I used to use a lot just to help get into it, start meditating at least once a day. Also practice letting your body fall asleep, it can be a kind of uncomfortable process. I apologize for the wall of text.

6. another tip to help your body fall asleep quicker, imagine pressure on the back of your head when you rest it on your pillow. Eventually your entire body will feel close to what I would describe as white noise.

7. I have gotten to the vibrational stage tons of times, but never completely separated. It is something I would like to accomplish though, considering I don't think it would be a good idea for me to ever try unmentionable mind expanding drugs.

With enough practice, I'm sure you can do it OP. I was not doing it consistently every night. I got discouraged that I could only get to the vibrational stage and gave up.

And listen to fruittus. Binaural beats help a ton. I listen to them a lot of nights when I am going to sleep, and end up getting to the vibrational state without even trying to astral project. I just use them to fall asleep and it is a byproduct.

Here are a couple you could try listening to. Try fruittus's video too, but I prefer not to have the talking from guided imagery videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=drVHg5XBhtk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=svnjk5A5j0g

8. I've astral projected before briefly without even trying to, sort of freaked out and was pretty shook for a few days later

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I achieved the exploding head sensation again last night, it got so intense with vibrations I felt if I continued I would somehow get hurt. I guess I dont trust myself enough, or I need to let go of the fear of the unknown.

10. I did it on dmt a couple times but never sober

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I did once on unmentionables and experienced the mind of god or whatever while floating in space...pretty cool

12. I got to try this.

13. Asstral Projection sounds as if it is more profound than weed...

14. I've almost had an ap but I freaked out when I was floating out of my body and was about to hit the ceiling lol

15. I'm to sick and fucked up right now to type a big long story but yes i have it's a great tool and has taught me alot and changed my life. It's worth the work and if you're naturally adept at it you'll be amazed at what you can do. Be careful and don't push it too hard.

16. Is astral projection a type of sleep paralysis?

Just experienced sleep paralysis for the second time in my life last night and It was fucking scary.

Are you awake during sleep paralysis? I couldn't figure it out.

Is sleep paralysis the first step in astral projection?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Sleep paralysis can be a way to jump yourself into it. AP is 100% conscious and deliberate you have full control.

18. 6.3hz beat? What in the world are you guys using to play such a crazy low frequency?

19. I recommend trying a sensory deprivation tank to anybody who chooses to abstain from mind expanding unmentionables for whatever reason.

You float in 800 lbs of Epsom salt water solution at 93.5 degrees to match your skin temp - no touch sensation. No light, no sound, no taste, no smell. Your mind gets really excited when it doesn't have to process so much external stimuli

Instant closed eye visuals and strong body euphoria & sensations. I was tumbling head over heels through space. Vaped some kief before I went in.

Wheretofloat.com