Are You Ever Paranoid Smoking In Public?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by smilebruhh, Apr 25, 2014.

1. I dont give a fuck. Im always careful but if im in my neighborhood at least a block from my house ill spark up a blunt or j walking down the street. sometimes ill even be longboarding down mainstreet blunt in hand lol no ones ever said anything and I just handle it like its a cigarello/ cigarette.

2. I really dont like being around lots of nigs in public and stuff. Id rather be with my friends, my girl, myself either chilling by the pool or in some of that NATURE MAN! Point being, trust you gut. If you feel like you're gonna get fucked by lighting that doob inside the wal-mart supercenter...then you probably will lol.

3. In my hood, cool. Once I get about a mile out, nope nope nope

4. no. not if i pick a good hidden place. or even just walking/riding around a quiet backstreets neighborhood. i just love smoking outside. i don't like to smoke with people who get paranoid in public, in public.
    keep them in the house. not worth having them be freaked out and not enjoying the weed as much as they could be and bumming my high too. everyones happier

5. If im with a couple people i am, but if its just me i dont care.

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

6. Not in general if i can see the people around me, only time im unjustly paranoid while smoking is when im driving and its dark... i am convinced every single car i see in my rearview is a police car amd shit myself literally the whole time

7. I never smoke in public

8. People smoke joints all the time walking down the street in my neighbourhood. The cops usually drive by but they only seem to care if you're dealing. Cool with me

Dude, where's my car?

9. I wouldn't say I am paranoid, just always a little on edge. I am on diversion so it makes me a little anxious, but it doesn't stop me. I tend to play the crucial roll as look out anyway because I'm good at keeping an eye on my surroundings without looking like a crazy paranoid stoner kid whose up to no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I guess it just depends on the place. For example smoking at a shopping center would have a very different vibe than going to a park. Stay faded :smoking:

11. No, I used to. Haha, I lit a j right in front of a realtor once and she said, "oh my goodness."
    But I've been lucky so far

12. my nigga

13. Depends on the situation, some parents get very defensive and over protective in public parks and such. I think it's rude to smoke around kids just like drinking is rude. Well drinking is much worse but you get the point.

14. #35 floridaganjagal, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
    I give no cares. If i'm alone, its cool

15. depends where

16. I'd walk down a back road but not a high road no pun intended

17. Give no fucks the way I see it is they can get thier own fuckin dope

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

18. I don't typically think much of it. Cannabis is decriminalized in Massachusetts and as far as I can tell, unless you're being especially conspicuous, BPD isn't too interested in troubling themselves. I like to be discreet–I wouldn't pass a bong around in broad daylight on the Common–but I wouldn't think twice about puffing a spliff on a quiet side street or park bench.

19. Being stoned in public? I do what I wanna, fool. Smoking in public? I don't do it.