Wheres The Conservative Smokers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GODS_Poseidon, Apr 25, 2014.

1. #41 lilro, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    That doesn't even make sense. What do you mean "no prints"?

2. Apparently there was a new law that passed that all new guns made would leave and I'd on both the bullet and shell when fired so it would be easier to I'd a gun used in shootings. What this kid is talking about I have no idea.

3. There is no such thing as a 30 round clip. If there were, I want some so I can speed load my 30 round (read standard capacity) magazines.

The shitbirds on California were trying to get a law passed like that but I don't think it will go through. It's a control freaks wet dream that will never be more than a dream. It is completely impractical and so easy to defeat it is ridiculous.

I would love to see all these anti gun liberals try to put their money where their cocksuckers are and come take them if they don't like it. Stop relying on your masters to change things for you and come take them to make the utopia you so desire.

4. #44 JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    Double post

Johnny: Twenty years ago I gave up trying to explain the difference between a "clip" and a "magazine." Even some of my gunowner buddies who have a vast knowledge of guns use the terms interchangeably.

oh not the dude with guns in his truck who brought illegally into the country? I can buy one right now for less than it would cost me to go see a doctor ad get blood work and EKG like I need. lets try to be realistic, the government doesn't arm gang bangers and criminals jesus Christ

serial number on the casing that identify's the type of weapon and owner.

really? you have no idea what an extended clip is? how are you such a conservative and still smoke weed? you just make me laugh lol you're completely lost in republican delusions

I'm very comfortable with guns, as I come from a gun nut conservative family. I thought the terms were interchangeable :/ so then i'll take his comment to me as sarcasm?  

its called microstamping. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_microstamping

They are two separate things.

Johnny's comment was not sarcastic, he was just being honest -- as I read it.

12. Are you serious. The rep from sf just got busted for Dealing millions of dollars
    Of guns and tobacco to the cartels and street gangs. Read again.

13. A magazine feeds the firearm, the clip feeds the magazine.....

Also, not only from the SF example, but the US government turns people into criminals when they pass gun control, and also there was recently Operation Fast and Furious, which resulted in zero high-profile targets being arrested, but numerous murders being conducted with the firearms the ATF allowed to be sold. All examples of the government arming criminals.

14. #54 lilro, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    There's no ammunition with such markings. The only markings on my ammunition is the caliber and manufacturer of the ammo. When you buy a box of ammo there's nothing anywhere that identifies the type of weapon or the owner. Your "special" colt isn't the only gun that can fire those .45 ACP hollow points.

And even though the microstamping law has been passed in California, it is not in effect because the technology for microstamping still doesn't even exist. If you live in California I can see why you thought that your ammo should have this to be legal, my dad thought the same thing. But it doesn't exist yet. Go fire that Colt. Hollow point technology today is way better than the Vietnam era. Buy some new ammo.

15. I can haz lolz

Not only that, but if I recall correctly, some government agent was killed by(?) during(?) that transaction. Not that I give a shit about government agents, but it's interesting how quiet the gun-haters are about it.

17. The guy (Brian Terry) was Border Patrol and he was killed, but it wasn't during a gun transfer. The gun running wasn't a single transaction. He was killed at a different time while trying to arrest some armed suspects. The firearm used to kill him was recovered, and was one of the "marked" guns of Fast and Furious. The guy who shot him got 30 years, the straw purchaser is doing 57 months, and Eric Holder got off scot-fucking-free.

18. Republican voting toker = hypocrite.

I used to be a hypocrite until I pulled my head out of my ass.

19. I'm actually a Libertarian, I just say I'm Republican.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yes, that's what I was thinking of.

(I'm too lazy to Google stuff anymore :()