Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Preparing For My First Time Smoking. Waterfall?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MuttonMan, Apr 25, 2014.

1. So, I recently bought my first MJ. I have 0 supplies to smoke and be cheapest/simplest way to do it seems to be the waterfall technique. I was wondering what size bottle and the amount of weed I should use to give myself an appropriate hit. Also...I may have to try it alone cause my only friend who smokes isn't available for a bit .

Any tips would be greatly appreciated...especially concerning the amounts and size or the waterfall

2. Your gunna fuck yourself up with a waterfall hit. I say you hit off a piece or apple

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I'd agree with the previous poster, waterfalls could be a bit much for a first timer, an apple or potato pipe would be easiest, and if you go for the apple, you've got a snack handy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

4. Ahh alright. I'll check out the apple thing and some YouTube videos on it I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 Juturna88, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Just please don't resort to using aluminum cans/foil.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 frr, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Trust me you want to get fucked up your first. At least I did and I loved it. You will never be able to feel like that first high again.
    Get a bottle ( soda, water, anything w/ cap and you can make easy holes) size doesn't matter you are going to cough.
    Bowl in cap
    Hole in bottom
    Fill bowl with any amount your gonna cough no matter what. (Unless you do cigs already )
    Cover hole and fill w water
    Light and uncover hole
    Inhale and exhale trough the mouth

7. Go for a water filtered gravity bong(bucket) much better than a waterfall

8. #8 UniqueGrass, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    I say 16 - 20 oz. Bottle take 1 hit every minute for 5 min then if you're not high hit it some more.

This may just be the highest you'll ever be, enjoy, man :) :bongin: :smoking:

9. Aha oh man you'll get ripped from a waterfall bong. Just use a simple water bottle, 2 liters will be way to big. Since losing all my glass, I've been just hitting joint and the waterfall bong I made, that thing gets me stoned as fuck every time

10. Smoke isn't filtered in a gravity bong?

11. @[member="BurnAFewDown"] normally its not. But you can change the design so that it is . Much smoother hit

12. #12 SirOmniscient, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014

13. Waterfall was my first way to smoke...it's awesome! I highly recommended. Get it ha.

Just get a Gatorade bottle normal size not the huge one cuz that one will fuck you up if sho.

Make lots of small holes on the foil and smoke away!

Let's us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I smoked waterfalls only for months when I first started. They taste disgusting and aren't to healthy but they are very efficient and effective. You could use a 20oz, 1liter, or 2 liter. I always liked to take my hit as the water was still draining, its way to hard to clear anything bigger then a 20oz bottle if you dont. Just make sure the water has nearly drained all out or you could get a mouth full of water.

15. Just go to a smoke shop and buy a cheap spoon piece.

16. Doing a waterfall the first time would have been amazing. I think it's a great option to get the full experience. But please don't pack a lot, waterfalls get you very high very fast. So lower your dosage; don't pack a lot.

And be sure you won't freak out. I've never (ever) had an instance where I freaked out after smoking, not even my first time.

17. Like the others have said dont use a waterfall youll get too faded. Use a piece or an apple those are good starts but make sure u inhale correctly. It might take you 2 times to get high your first time.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

18. Waterfalls never did much for me

19. Get some papers and do it the old fashioned way lol.

20. First time, definitely hit waterfalls. Just fill the socket like halfway instead of packing it in there really tight