Internet Lurker Seeks Fellow Mates

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NerveSmoke, Apr 25, 2014.

1. hey guys i'm a long time lurker around the interwebs, this site included. finally decided to post.. to reach out to friends who might have similar interests or views. lately i've found myself quite lonely, and becoming more of a recluse.. I mainly wish my friends would come over more. I'd like to find a few smoke buds to skype and game with (via Steam/PC). I am looking for someone who I could call an internet best friend so to speak.. I dunno. I got lots on my mind with no one to listen, care to chat?

2. your avi looks like a walter white cartoon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 NerveSmoke, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    It is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ANBJksgrE

4. no way. theyve made a breaking bad cartoon?

5. What's your favorite color OP? Mine is orange.

6. I enjoy the many shades of green a lot.

7. There is one cartoon, it is supposedly made by Pinkman. I edited the original response with it in. There's a bunch of minisodes for the series.

8. #8 bongtokes6200, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    i had no idea. thats cool, gonna have to check it out later tonight.

my favorite color is green too

9. Welcome to the city, fella. It's a pretty stellar place to be. I'm always down for a chitty chat. :smoke:

10. #10 NerveSmoke, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    They offer a bit of back story, but not much.

Heh, I live nowhere near a real city ;) PM me your skype and we can have a smoke sesh sometime :)

How many people here dab?

11. No matter, you're in the Grass City now with all the most beautiful blades. And I'm always down to share personal contact information with total strangers (or new best mates), but I live in a land down under where women glow and the internet doesn't work well enough to use Skype. The connection here blows.

And to your last question, I reckon you'll find many-a-dabber here. Though I prefer a classic jay.

12. Let me introduce myself fellow lurker. First thing first, I'm super lazy, so let me use my generic forum introduction.
    "Hey! I'm from the US.
    I'm not your typical girl.
    Ex-Cheerleader
    Xbox enthusiast.
    Avid Welder.
    My hair is curly as fuck
    Moderate smoker.
    Artist.
    And contrary to my profile picture, I am straight. (Everyone has those wild nights right?)

I'm just living life to the fullest and love adventuring. Always up for a chat.

And I've always wanted to go to Australia."

13. I'd recommend it. Aside from the internet connection, it's pretty neat down here. :smoke:

14. shrek is love, shrek is life

15. heh sorry i'm just always open and friendly. i love weed too, but my preferred method of medication is a concentrate. i just went out and got some top shelf buds to smoke for the flavor  :smoke:  :smoke:

you sound quite chill :) yeh i'm just a massive computer nerd.. working on majoring in computer science and getting through with being 21 and shit. smoke a lot of concentrate and as aforementioned occasionally some really good weed  :bongin:

16. I'm new, too ;) nice to meet u

17. Do you play any RTS games man? I'm always lonely in the Company of Heroes franchise lol.

18. Hello :)
    I've given up rts since star craft 2, but I've still got it installed.

19. Hi I'm fairly new to :)

I'm from Australia, I've got like 10 games on steam. Barely play anything other than DayZ :smoke:
    Plan to get ESO in the coming weeks though.