Favourite Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ezskanking420, Apr 25, 2014.

1. "DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY, WHEN YOU FIND A STRANGER IN THE ALPS?

2. #22 Old School Smoker, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    "Don't ever rub another man's rhubarb" - Jack Nicholson as the joker in the original Batman.

"I aint got time to bleed" - Jessie Ventura from the movie Predetor

And the entire monlouge from John Goodman about selling illegal weapons to Kevin Bacon in the movie Death Sentence

Oh, I can't forget "WHO THE FUCK IS TODD?" from the movie Memento

3. hey man, while you were singing that song i wrote one of my own....

4. Guess the movie?

5. Your fucking stupid, soon to be dead friends think they can steal my can-I-bas and sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this a white cunts joke that black cunts don't get? Cause I'm not fucking laughing Nich-ol-ass.

I said do you speak my language, he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich. I come from the land down under.

6. " be careful boy, you play with fire"

( in strong German accent)

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HEUEi2fVSA

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7SuY3T_U6c

9. "I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fuck [referring to Silent Bob] none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it." Jay from  "Jay and Silent Bob"

10. [quote name="Un®3al²™" post="19909667" timestamp="1398445603"]Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels:

Nick the Greek: 100 pounds is still 100 pounds.
    Tom: Not when the price is 200 pounds it's not! And certainly not when you've got Liberia's deficit in your skyrocket. Tighter than a duck's butt you are. Now, c'mon. Lemme feel the fibre of your fabric.[/quote]

[quote name="Snake Chamber" post="19918794" timestamp="1398583031"]Your fucking stupid, soon to be dead friends think they can steal my can-I-bas and sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this a white cunts joke that black cunts don't get? Cause I'm not fucking laughing Nich-ol-ass.

both of these , top film

11. YOU'RE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT (In Bruges) classic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of gum.

13. Dale - "I just wanna shove it up my nose and have that smell all day"
    Saul - "Shove it where ever you want"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #35 Jingo Dookstain, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    "THIS HOUSE IS A PRISON!"
    "-- ON THE PLANET BULLSHIT!"
    "-- IN THE GALAXY OF THIS SUCKS CAMEL DICKS!"

15. "You win some, you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day."

Roll Another One.

16. BRING ME PETER PAN!!!!! Caption hook. -Dustin Hoffman. Hook.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. Da sig

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

18. American Reunion (2012)

Jim's Dad: I have not had a night like that since the seventies.
    Jim: [disgusted] Don't need this.
    Jim's Dad: You'd be surprised what you can do...with a well placed thumb. 

19. "this shit's chess it aint checkers!"
    "We walk a higher path son"
    "Oh, you federally fucked now!"
    "You mothafuckas will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! SHU program nigga! 23 hour lockdown...KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME!"

-- All Denzel Washington in Training Day. Most quotable character/ movie ever.