Vaporizer Mini-Bongs?? Legit? :d

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Jesse Botwin, Apr 24, 2014.

1. #1 Jesse Botwin, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    I seen these micro-bong attachments online, and I was wondering if these was legit? 
    [​IMG]

This is the first one, I seen it on ebay for $70. The title was Vubbler Attachment for vaporizer pens I was wondering how legit are these? And how do they work?

The other thing I seen online was a tank (I'll bring up the pictures later) that is used for wax. It's 601 threaded and is supposed to be a bubbler aswell.

Do these things actually work? Are they worth it?

Pics and videos would be greatly appreciated.

Found the other one, It's called  Okeanos Micro Bubbler and it's like $100. It only has two reviews which really doesn't help anything. Here is a picture:

[​IMG] Is there any CHEAPER options then these two items? Like under $50? Because I can buy a really good regular bong for that price $70 - $100. I just want an awesome attachment for my vape, so I can carry it around my house and use it outside when I'm doing work around the house. (Without having a cop drive by and arrest me xD)

2. Anyone? Bump...

3. *cough* bump *cough*

4. I'm kinda confused on what you're asking man. Do you already own a vape pen and are just looking for some attachment to use in on a water pipe?

If you're just looking for a vape pen then I'd check out the thread already on here.

5. A water filter (or bong/bubbler) attachment for a vapor pen. (Like the two pictures above). Just cheaper. I don't have an extra $60 right now.

6. That top bubbler hooks to a pen? Crazy man.

Sorry, no help from this blade.

7. Yeah, thats what I'm saying. It sounds awesome.

8. Except those pens are a joke...

you could snag a cheap rig or nice bong for the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 Hated, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Have you tried concentrates any other way besides a g pen ? (Like a rig and nail setup) after I did I would laugh when some one tried to hand me one of those things. The setup may be a little expensive but if concentrates are your bread and butter its worth the investment

10. Yeah and then you get to try an enail and you laugh at the idiots playing with torches.

11. Yes of course its much better but when you're on the go or need something i prefer the pens over rigs though

12. Personally I would just go buy whatever bong I wanted and hook up pen to that.  Then you could use it for flowers as well.  If you are in to those.