First Grow Need Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 1timegrower, Apr 24, 2014.

1. #1 1timegrower, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Ive posted about this before but would still like abit of help to diagnose my proplem, im growing for the first time and have hit a proplem few people have sed overwaterd which ive sorted out, few people have sed temps but my temps are fine and some1 sed areation in soil cant be my soil as im using canna coco can any1 eles help plz heres my pictures. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. looks like a water issue to me but I couldnt tell you for sure.

3. You're positive that isn't an overwatering issue?

4. #4 snoopdog6502, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    It could be the strain has large droopy floppy leaves. Its like some strains are leafy and overgrow leaves and just look like that.

Iv had some bubliciouse that were big ol floppy things even in hydro.

View attachment 1390534

The lights are on, they have food and water just let them grow.

5. #5 snoopdog6502, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014

coco is essentially a "drain to waste" hydro. it should not hold that much water. coco is weird shit to grow in, a soil/hydro hybrid and when growers get it dialed in it fucking rocks.  

Im thinking coco would be good for me to try.

6. Well if it doesn't retain water very well then, i suppose that makes sense. Maybe i'll try using it next grow as well.

yea, you have the feeding and ph control of hydro but without all the pumps, clay balls and net pots.

my hydro is DWC so I dont pump any solution just pump air in the water.