Do You Smoke Fast Or Slow?

Discussion in 'General' started by Grandsouls, Apr 24, 2014.

1. You like to smoke really fast and get a good high fast, or smoke slowly and enjoy it, more. I personally like to smoke slower if I am vegging out all day, but most the day I got shit to do, so I load up big bowls and smoke em fast..You?

2. Just depends on my mood. Sometimes I like smoking a blunt/joint then and others I just prefer to hit the nail.

3. 1 fast, 1 slow

4. #4 PhunkyPhoenix, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    It depends, I prefer to take my time smoking when there is nice scenery or if it's late at night. Often my sessions will turn into sitting there really stoned looking at the night sky with my piece in one hand and my lighter in the other.  :laughing: 

When I am somewhere like the skate park I don't really like having long sessions, I will pack one or two hits and then get back to it.

5. Slow and paced if smoking. If vaping, I go alll out

6. No offense to you OP with this statement but there's been a lot of threads today that should be in apprentice tokers lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

7. Fast because my whole neighborhood is nosy as fuck.

8. I hate smoking fast.. especially if its stealthy. Id rather smoke slow, and be worry and paranoid free. Just enjoy the scenery :) nice walk in the park, while letting the high slowly settle in.

9. I prefer to smoke slowly. Listen to the birds and feel the sun. But that's not always possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum