4Th Graders In Colorado Busted For Buying And Selling Marijuana At School

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ogderp, Apr 24, 2014.

1. It's sad to see peoples lack of personal responsibility shining through the positive of this...

Idiots

2. NY Daily News owned by Mortimer Zuckerman, yet ANOTHER HARVARD and Wharton School and YALE alum, along with a speech writer for Obummer.

Anyone picking up on the astounding coincidence time and again of the administration and other wealthy ties to the power centers of education? You should have, loooooong ago. Money makes money.
    More reefer madness media bullshit.

Any bets on the "studies" that will come out of there warning about the dangers of pot. If they haven't already cooked them up: wait for it.

Anything you read, figure out who's behind it. Makes this "legalization" crap a lot easier to follow.

3. Oh god PLEASE don't let Greeley of all fucking places determine what the rest of our state is. As mentioned earlier it's a true shithole.

4. Your link led to this  :hello:

Ex-KKK leader accused of murdering 3 in Jewish center shooting rampage in Kansas busted in the '80s for paying for sex with black man dressed as woman: report

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny#ixzz2zpjs7NUd

5. You're so wrong on so many levels though. You act like you can't remember being in 4th grade. I remember it and do recall people being douche bags just fine without drugs. Then the ones with drugs who you never heard of. There was also the ones having sex and kissing that now work at the grocery stores. I was the shy one with no friends and now that I've got my mmj I can be happy. Who says those people with the mmj at that age were any worse off or unhappy? I just don't understand. This is obviously a parental issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. yeah they are dumb and im sure some teachers there belive it is lethal too.. they grew up with regan lol..

7. I graduated last year so let me get this they are spending airing time in tv to talk about this what about the kids with cigarettes I bet a lot more 4th graders have tried them and what about the coke and meth going through the schools u don't see that on the news but is it there? hell yeah it is