Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoid Drug Test Questions.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by waspsucker, Apr 24, 2014.

1. #1 waspsucker, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    So I started looking for a job a while ago and I'm super paranoid. I really want to hear some stories about passing drug tests. I'm applying to a few places and I want to be sure that I'm clean in case they call me, because these are jobs I really want.

Facts:

I'm a girl
    Early 20s
    115 Pounds - Not a lot of body fat, but some
    Average/slightly fast metabolism
    I work out, but not heavily

The last day I smoked was April 8. I've been clean for 15 days so far... Feels like forever.

My smoking habits:

I smoke reallllly dank weed, but not heavily. The bud is awesome and far above normal quality though

I've been smoking a couple times a week for years. Let's say 3 times a week for 5 years.

But I only have like one or two hits at a time.

I never smoke a whole bowl to my face or anything, just a couple hits at a time. And just a few times a week, but "religiously" for years.

Soooooo how long do I have to wait to be reasonably sure I'll pass a piss test? I'm putting off applying because I want to be 100% sure I'll pass. Would love to hear some stories from people my size/weight. I'm not interested in taking detox.

2. Did you experience any withdrawal symptoms? Probably not because your use was rather low, you may already be clean with 15 days off @ that weight.

I would give it 20-25 days to be safe.

3. I guess I was kind of pissed off/depressed a few days after I stopped. But nothing serious, just some weird moods. I don't really even miss it. (I thought coming to this forum would make me miss it, heh)

I tried looking at some graphs but I got really confused about what constitutes "regular vs. occasional" because I smoke way less volume than most people, but I smoked multiple times a week?? So I wanted to ask to be sure.

I'll definitely give it at least 25 days though. I don't even have applications in yet, haha. I'm just reallllly paranoid and wanted to plan ahead. These are good jobs that I really want, so I want to make sure there's no chance of coming up positive

4. If you want to be 100% sure wait 30 days.

5. Thank you : ) I probably will, hopefully I'll have enough time...

6. Wouldnt 100% sure be 90? I tested clean after like 28 days or something close to that. May have been clean sooner never home tested myself to check. Was a heavy user prior and don't work out just have a good metabolism I guess. On day of test just pee a couple times before your test and try getting midstream if possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Go buy a test at walmart. Theyre $13.

8. Just bang the interviewer and you'll be fine.. everyone likes a small skinny young stoner girl...

9. Mostly urine tests. Since it not D.O.C/Parole/legal trouble they can't go into bathroom with you. Only have you empty your pockets. Duct tape bottle of Quick fix plus synthetic urine in underwear (i know it sounds crazy). Its worked 2 out of 2 for me. Its $25 a bottle. Im on salary in IT. Its all good.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Detox is a bad idea your right. Using fake piss is best aside from your heartfelt bold abstinence move. Props to you for your commitment. 30 days on safe side good to go. Apply away. Good luck doll. All the best:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I've thought about doing that. I even thought of asking someone with clean piss to "donate" some, but it's kind of gross... I don't really want to carry that around with me. Synthetic sounds nicer.

12. Thank you so much~ Everyone here is really nice. I figured I'd quit for a while for a lot of reasons: Mainly because of the job, but also I was interested if I could actually do it... Haha.