Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Always Bitch About Reggie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by radzack1, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont allow myself to conversate with people who call Dank Weed loud. Thats some nuthugger wearin shit that originates from all the mainstream "rappers." Just sayin. You must listen to Cheif Queef right?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Who is he talking to?

What the hell is he saying?

3. [quote name="suburbannoizekilla" post="20347674" timestamp="1406254406"]I dont allow myself to conversate with people who call Dank Weed loud. Thats some nuthugger wearin shit that originates from all the mainstream "rappers." Just sayin. You must listen to Cheif Queef right?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/dank
    daNGk/
    adjective
    disagreeably damp, musty, and typically cold.
    synonyms:\tdamp, musty, chilly, clammy, moist, wet, unaired, humid More
    antonyms:\tdry
    Origin

Middle English: probably of Scandinavian origin and related to Swedish dank ‘marshy spot.'

4. Dank has been used to describe weed since it originated. Still very confused though

5. I get reggie when my monies are in low supply. But I think it's what most of you all call "mids". But where I live, the terms "reggie" and "mids" are used interchangeably. We essentially just call it "good mids/reg" or "shitty mids/reg" haha. But anyway the reggie I get is very light green with a nice piney taste. 80 bucks an ounce, you really can't beat it.

6. hash material^

7. I just hate when people refer to dank as "loud". That is some confusing shit that I dont even remember writting haha.

8. #168 camacho77, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    People where I live constantly refer to dank herb as "loud". It doesn't bother me when I hear people saying it, but it's just a weird term to me. Some other people call it "nug" or "nugget".

I either refer to it as "nug" or "dank".

9. makes you sound like a fucking tool lololol

10. I only smoke the dankest bud available to me. Keep in mind my definition of dank and your definition of dank are probably different though. I know a guy who gets REALLY GOOD named strain bud, so i naturally get from him and forego all the shady as fuck dealers who try to pass off brown shit as og kush

11. I smoke regular not only to save money, but to keep tolerance down also.

Round here there is actually some pretty damn good reg, if you know where to look...and very reasonable.
    But beware there is plenty of babbage ass, shitty reg too, thats not worth a dime.

Just know your supplier(s) and their option(s)

12. Dank I get is indica and the Reggie usually is sativa so after spending 50 for an eighth of dank I'll get a half of regg after for 30

dank first then Reggie for the come down and then dank again for the lift off I have my own smoking seasons haha

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. A J of reggie is like having a quick chill beer. For some reason no one seems to grasp that concept.

14. Now that's some funny ass shit right there i don't care who ya are.

15. #175 grape, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    I mean hey I'll smoke it but dank>mids anyday. better flavor and gets you higher off less. and plus after smoking a few blunts of mids me and my buddies passed the fuck out and my friend woke up and puked all over my house, shit sucked

Skate.

16. Quality is always in shades of gray with commercial weed. I thought I was buying top shelf dank buds when I was buying weed, but when I started growing my own and getting pretty good at it I realized just how bad of a condition those buds have had to have been in to come out like that, it's kind of off putting. I've never said no to someone offering to smoke with me regardless of what weed, but I don't think I'll buy anything that isn't at least seedless ever again. I very rarely buy weed now, it's been about a year since I've bought anything and I don't plan on doing it again soon so I don't worry about these things.

17. #177 sektr, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Here's a list of reasons why I don't smoke regs:

1. I have a relatively low tolerance, BUT a reggie high and a dank high are COMPLETELY different for me, and a reggie high feels like a waste of money to me. Hell, I only smoke 1-2 times a week nowadays and regs still don't get me where I wanna be.

2. A gram of dank will last me 4-5 days (of smoking) if I'm just having a little sesh before bed, a gram of regs lasts me one night, two TOPS cause I have to smoke so much more to get anywhere near where I wanna be. Not to mention it's a shorter high.

3. I buy in bulk. Where I live, an oz of dank is 200, for decent regs its 160. Do the math taking point #2 into consideration and tell me where the REAL value is.

4. THE TASTE!!! After smoking for 5 years, I can safely say that I'm a bit of a connoisseur, and once you get used to smoking good weed, trying to choke back a joint or bong rip of regs is like gagging yourself. It just tastes absolutely nasty and takes away from the experience.

So yeah. That's why I choose good weed. I wouldn't flat out turn down smoking regs generally, but I tend to hesitantly take a couple puffs before I go full out.

18. #178 JetxLife86, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    I agree about the taste. Reggies are a bit more harsh on the exhale and after taste.

To each their own, but top shelf at the local shop look more frosted and definitely have stronger effects.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I dont know why people dont like reg. Next to tito, she was my favorite rocket power character

20. I only hear people from california call it loud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.