Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Always Bitch About Reggie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by radzack1, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't smoked reggie in about 6 years. I'm not a snob, but its just whats been available. Only Mids and loud is all I get and thats ok with me. Basically whatever is available is what I go for, but reggie just didn't need to be an option for a long time now.

2. Because low quality weed is for middle schoolers or people who have no money. 

Why smoke somehting that smells like shit, tastes like shit, and takes alot to get high when I can get bud that tastes great, smells great, and gets you super high... 10/g 35/1/8

3. Dont forget doesnt give you a headache

4. or taking out the stems, or having the taste of pure shit in your mouth.

5. I think if you had to pay 400 an ounce minimum youd think otherwise plus there is a difference between shwag and mids. I prefer dank but the mids i can get are fire and are better than some of the failed homegrown people try to pass off as dank.

6. Because too much of a good thing makes people forget where they came from. Human nature I guess

7. I feel you but i wouldn't mind a 60$ eighth.. it would last me 2 weeks maybe 3 if it was good. But i Understand... mids suck though sorry for being rude.

8. I'm in the illegal soon to be legal east coast... Mostly poppin fire mids and dank. Got a 10 a g connect.
    I'm broke but not broke enough to trust a random kid with some regs that probably came from mexico ya dig.
    I guess if someone pulled it out and we'd maybe chill at a lake or somethin n roll some blunts (never do). Just wouldnt take the effort to find it hah.

9. Yea i can get shit for 40-60 an eighth but im a heavy smoker that would last me about 3 days maybe only 2 if I'm with people. I usually get about 10.5 a week

10. I dont like the taste. Sometimes it gives me a headache.

I'm not TOO GOOD to smoke it but I have been known to pass up on mids before. It depends on my current situation but I do avoid it at all costs.

11. Bad taste, bad high.

12. "Stay away from that reggie, can't deal with the middle man, who gives a fuck if he keep em clean, you can't ride on them little tens"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Same reason people who drink good wine talk shit about boxed wine.

Top shelf is best.

14. #54 Mister Woodie, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    hoho's or swiss rolls man? swiss rolls don't compare to hoho's same thing for bud better bang for your buck

15. #55 organicflower, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    The problem with regs is the treatment. They cut it down. Do a quick dry. There could be pesticides etc on the flower. A lot of stores and people that have fire do the same shit. Know your grow! Basically if you live in a state that allows medical or retail find a organic grower and stick with them. I'd rather have organic stuff that's a little less potent than some x-man mutant weed that's had weird shit pumped into it or sprayed on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. you get headaches because you probly smoked stems or seeds you just don't know how to pick them out

--Don't be limited by your own knowledge - Zachary Burkhart--

17. The same reason I won't fuck with diluted liquors. It's an inferior product in every way and with my tolerance not even worth smoking.

18. I used to smoke alot of reggie in college and highschool when i was generally broke and I enjoyed myself so i would never discourage anyone 

but for me personally, I consider becoming more of a connoisseur a result of my long time use 

if you speak with anyone who is fortunate enough to have funds and a variety of high quality products at their disposal then they would prob not ever think of "going backwards"

19. It all depends tbh. I can't take these smug members on this site that have this attitude that rich kids in high school had. That attitude where it's like "oh that bud doesn't look like frosty the snowman shit it out with 99% THC content? I DONT WANT IT" I mean yeah I'd prefer dank over Reggie any day but if I'm gonna smoke people out at a party of if there's a huge group, Reggie is the way to go tbh unless you have really nice hookups.

20. Quality over quantity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.