Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Always Bitch About Reggie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by radzack1, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We call it that Downtown Bobby Brown over here lol
    But for some people who dont smoke alot....or just smokes blunts....its a good way for them. But that type of bud is slowly fadin away from our area.

2. That dirty brown shit gives me a headache..... so long as it's green I'm good with it... don't need top shelf...tho some places that's all there is... one end or the other... dirty brown crap not worth smoking... or top shelf.... other places i have lived you got more options....

3. Quality over quantity ALWAYS

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I got sort of bored with Reggae, I mean Marley was great as were those who came after him but any genre with rhythm gets played out after a while.  But, there's a lot of Caribbean music of today that sounds great, all of which is possible due to the roots music that Marley and his associates created.  :hello:

5. Damn dude I don't know if I can even find Reggie in this area.. Fresno has 20$ zips but that shits hard to move and brutal to smoke. I stay on that sticky icky CA shit!!!! :bongin:

6. If it was all I could get, I'd get that. I don't like sitting around smoking an entire joint/blunt just to get high. I like that one hit quit stuff. I like the taste and I love the smell.

Some regs give me headaches, but only if I smoke that all day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Reggie?

What did Reggie Jackson do now?

Leave Reggie alone. :D

8. I guess it depends on what you want to call reggie.  Where I'm from, you got reggie or schwag, then mids, and dank.  You can also have shitty mids and great mids, same as the rest.  Low grade mids can be like some reggie, in that it is leafy, has a lot of seeds, but usually has a green color.  I really dont remember the last time I smoked reggie, but some of the worst was like 50-60$ an oz(prob 10 yrs ago), and it all just broke up to dust (basically), even the seeds.  Smoking that will give you a better chance of getting a headache than getting you high. 

I wouldn't turn down some reggie if I didnt have any weed, but its not my prefered choice.  I go with mids if my money is real low, and dank all the other times.  I would compare reggie, to walking, mids to riding your bike, and dank as driving.  Walking isn't bad, but most would rather drive. 

9. i smoke too much to smoke reggie it gives me headaches. but when i first started smoking i smoked reggie it used to get me high as shit....not anymore 

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398568379.297719.jpg
    I like Reggie

Omega369

11. F*ck Reggie at all costs honestly, i got 2 oz's of Kush and plan on turning down any Reggie passed my way, just not worth it, its of low quality tastes nasty smells nasty and just in general isnt as pure and clean as some good nugget. I'de Dab  and Edible reggie but thats about it...

12. I still smoke reggie from time to time, but dank has a higher % of potency, mental & body benefits, and doesn't leave you with a headache or feeling groggy. You can conserve higher quality bud, it isn't that hard. 

13. Id rather pay 20 for 3-4 grams of some good mids than 20 a g for some fire. Plus smoking the good shit all day everyday makes my tolerence crazy high and by the time im at the end of a 100 dollar quarter im barely getting high...kinda sucks really

14. It taste like doo doo compared to good weed. Plus you get less high. Though in some cases you get a good deal for the amount. 

Still though, I wouldn't brick weed

15. Honestly if you smoke high grade weed very often, low grade weed just won't do it for you. It tastes bad and just doesn't get you high.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's mean!--

16. ive never even seen mids or reggie.

17. cuz its the cool thing to do and makes you seem experienced

18. I live in Seattle. It would be silly to smoke anything less than the very best….since it's here and legal and available.

I dunno, OP….I'm the opposite. I'd rather smoke less and have the total best experience….flavor, high…I like to look at the buds….the whole deal. 

Man, the idea of hanging out and smoking a lot…..nah….doesn't do it for me, anymore. But I do understand the mindset of people who live outside an MJ state….I used to live places where it was hard to get ANY weed, much less be picky about it….but it's a whole new world out here, now. 

You'd never even consider smoking "regs" here….There are so many growers who take pride in their product that you'd be laughed out of the room if you showed up with something less than stellar!

I'm totally spoiled!

:)

Just a little incentive for all you youngsters to get out there and vote to legalize marijuana in your state!

19. #39 MochaBearBlazed, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    A) they look terrible
    B) they smell terrible
    C) they taste terrible
    D) bong rips of reggies are horrible
    E) the high isnt a good
    F) the high doesnt last as long

if you only smoke blunts( which is fucking dumb imo) i guess smoking mids or reggies is an ok idea but if your using glass, especially quality glass or vaping using less than top tier weed is stupid. i wouldnt even smoke a joint of reggies because the taste isnt worth it. Buy a nice glass piece, some humboldt hemp wick and a gram of good cannabis and tell me you want to go back to smoking reggies. 

EDIT: i also live in Michigan, a medical state, so finding anything less than dank would be more work then finding the quality tree. 

20. I'm not a pot snob like many on this forum. I live in the east coast so we have no luxury when it comes to bud. I have friends that only smoke mids because they have families, and don't have time to be stoned on danky dank. I grew up on dank though surprisingly, I'll be real with you though mids no matter how much you smoke will not give you that dank head high that I want. But hey if its a friday and im gonna party with my girl and friends i would pick up a half of mids to make the night more fun. Dank is a bitch to get round here just a whole lot of waiting games. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.