Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Always Bitch About Reggie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by radzack1, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since were still doing the name calling thing...youre a nosy fucker who doesnt know when to give up, living a useless life while trying to change others. Youre powerless and always will be.

But because youre downright determind to see me get fucked for whatever creepy reason youll be the first to know. Now isnt that wonderful??

2. What makes you say I have a useless life you don't know me? You're the one selling shitty weed for outrageous prices you sound like the only useless one here

3. Man oh man, these last couple of pages I just smoked some top shelf to. Pure entertainment...

4. Hahaha my early admission to OSU for pre med will surely say otherwise...meanwhile what have you accomplished?

5. I'm sure you where accepted to OSU with that grammar

6. Uhhh its 'were' not where dumbass. Check your own shit before bitching about others. And im not about to check my spelling, grammar and apostrophes for YOU hahaha

7. Rofl congratulations after pointing out 1 grammar mistake after you have made 50+

8. Lol whatever asshole as ive said before, youre not worth the time and effort it takes to fix that, as minimal as that is. Id be happy to check my grammar and spelling for any person who isnt a pathetic, disrespectful fuck with no life...but obviously such circumstances have avoided me thus far. Hmm i wonder what obnoxious reply youll come up with this time hehe...

9. Lol 'disrespectful fuck' says the one selling $10 grams of shitty weed

10. Well I am in Texas and we get plenty of great "Reggie" here. Cheap and easy to find, good luck trying to be a douche to the kids here by over charging they will laugh in your face if you try and quote a price that isn't right. We get it really cheap here 1/2 Oz 20-25$ , 1/4 Lb $115 and that's what I pay as an old man with a middle man.

I prefer to smoke KB as it is much less of a hassle to clean and obviously the look, smell, taste is usually far superior to "Reggie" but for the price when paying you really not getting that much higher for the dramatic price difference between the 2 kinds of grass.

11. as this thread has devolved into a petty argument i will be closing it, likely hiding it soon for various rule breaking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.