Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Always Bitch About Reggie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by radzack1, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I only smoke dank. Period. Dont wanna have to smoke every hour to keep me up and it is the worst thing ever when a seed gets in a bowl...

I like to sling reg tho. I buy good mids for 90 a zip and sell it 10 a g makes for a good profit so its not all bad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Why is everyone bitching about Reggie?  He's a cool cat.
    [​IMG]

3. I know this is an old post. I too, have noticed the shift in current generations to be weed elite snobs. Only loud. Only glass. Only hempwick etc. I came from a world where you got an ounce and and 8th (5 finger lid)of mexi-brick for 10 bucks. A million seeds. Well, that, and a pack of zig zags was all we needed. It was so simple back then. Today, they have made rocket science out of cannabis consumption.
      I can partially understand the "loud only" smoking preference. If there is a choice, of course loud over regs. But if there is no choice, and i'm jonsin, then it's all about regs. The thing that pisses me off is the elitists complain when you smoke regs. I tell them to STFU or GTFO. 

My buddy doesnt get it.... he rolls up reggie and just leaves the seeds... im like bro..... how do you not taste or smell that nasty shit hahahahahaha

5. I can remember the days when all the fans would snort when he stepped up to the plate lol.

6. LOL....pop pop! there goes the cherry flying in all directions lol.

7. Smoke for 5-10 more years and you'll see why, reggie will NOT get me medicated AT ALL. I'd rather not smoke at all than have a little tease where I feel like I need some good shit.

btw, you prob just have bad connects... get an o for 220-240 of high qual and it's worth it...

take snap hits... fresh green every hit and clear it all one hit, hold 4-5 sec... really conserves weed

8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

9. When you see those crystals and smell the aroma, if you have access to top shelf buds, there's a huge drop off from mids/reggies and dank.

Saturn OG..top pic
    Lemon Tree..bottom pic

Attached Files:

10. Dank seems to create a more enjoyable high, one that can't be reached by smoking more average weed. At least for me.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Tastes like shit, smells like shit, looks like shit, but it's cost effective.

12. #212 bubba ho-tep, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    I always prefer shit that taste good but its not like i wouldn't smoke with someone that had a blunt of mids twisted up, I cant stand it when I'm smoking someone up and they have the nerve to say something about your buds quality. fuck off if its not up to your standards ill smoke it myself bitch.

13. because "reggie" does not do anything.

14. I love reggie (conditionally). I smoke reggie on days i have work. I can smoke a bowl of reggie and know i will be functional when i need to be. Dank is for late night or days off.

15. I wish I lived in Portland.. that's my kind of town. Plus Portlandia is awesome. Most of the time.

"Aye man how's my driving?"

"Uhh I think we're parked man..."

16. because some people try very hard to be a stoner and don't really understand as long as ur getting high it doesn't matter what your smoking... unless its crack that's bad mmmkay

17. You sound like a douchebag that overcharges for shitty weed. 

18. Go fuck yourself. If i can capitalize off other's stupidity then i will take every advantage i can to do just that. Mind your own damn business and continue your meaningless existence elsewhere.

19. didn't know my mothers douchebag could browse GC forums

20. Wow never thought a "man" could be so childish lol. You realize other people can see this nonsense right? By reverting to your old insult, that tells me you have nothing left to counter with, which mean ive already won! Ive simply challenged an unarmed man to a battle of wits. If youre gonna run your mouth, give me some intelligence to work with instead of this useless drivel spewing from the secondary anus you call a mouth. All that reg weed mustve really fucked up your head huh Mid Man?? Lolol give it up and move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.