Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Always Bitch About Reggie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by radzack1, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used to feel the same way about mids/regs. I felt it was crazy to spend 20/g when I get a quarter for that price around here of some regs. Anyways, I found that the more I thought about it I really didn't want to smoke something that wasn't taken care of very well. I smoke higher quality bud to have a higher quality smoke. That's just how it is. You get what you pay for.

2. What? I've lived in CA all my life and I've never heard that word to describe cannabis until I was on this website.
    Why would anyone prefer to smoke a lower quality weed? Top shelf or nothing.

Maybey it's just he younger people.

4. If I was offered a lot of Reggie for cheap then yea I'll buy it all day. But mostly I like to buy the best I can get for money.

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

5. I mean, shit, given the option, no doubt I'm gonna choose top shelf bud over mids. The prices I pay now aren't too bad so that's not really an issue for me.

I never turn down free weed though, nor do I ever talk shit about any weed someone is smoking with me. Not everyone can afford or has access to dank.

6. theres a point where if youve been smoking top shelf flower or concentrates, no amount of reggies will get you lifted. 

7. Reggie just doesn't get me high. I mean it does but takes a lot. And the taste was horrible. Don't think I could go back now.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. They're probably jealous of your low tolerance and spending less money. Reggie is good because not everyone can hit that chronic. Stay faded :smoking:

9. Sorry, but what the hell is a Reggie?

Sent from the Dark Side of the Moon.

10. ppl can be pricks about reggie i understand that. but it just dont get me high no more. maybe some decent mids might but i dont even want them. mids/reggie is all i smoked throughout my younger years.

11. I guess it depends on the location because when I grew up, regs was lower quality weed, like bad cure and bad trim, sometimes also called beasters. It was usually half price from dank. It was the middle ground between schwagg and dank. Sometimes regs would be good looking dank with seeds, but it wasn't nearly as potent.

12. Why drive a Tesla when you can buy a Kia?

13. I live in a state with prohibition, that shit doesn't get sold here. It's practically given away for free. We even have that mexican brick stuff here too. It's fucking harsh and gross. BUT it gets you pretty high, but you get a headache from that shit. I'd rather cough up 50 an Eighth than smoke that bullshit. You'd get robbed and jumped. That shit it is basically robbing someone. When for ten bucks you can pick up a sweet gram of some great mids. We got loads of medical and rec users here. Adults and young adults, and old people. supply and demand has gone down here you can get it everywhere. 

14. I used to buy mids for 90 a zip and smoke it and sell it to make money but now i only blow dank.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Back when I was in high school, my older sister used to get this good reg that first rolled around Christmas, so we called it Christmas Reg. Anytime I smelt it made me think of those Christmas cookie tins, year-round, since I stored some shit in a small one of those guys fresh after the cookies were gone. 

It wasn't strong, but it was green, relatively fresh given how far down the supply chain I was, stems but rarely any seeds, which were easy to pick out. It got the job done, especially for a newbie stoner. I've moved on to better harvests, but I am still grateful to Christmas Reg.

16. Some is always better than none but these days I am spoiled. Sense I have gotten my medical card I love it loud. I actually still by midgrade shit though because I like the buzz and they came down to it and I didn't have anything else you bet your ass I would smoke the Average grass s the

17. An 1/8 lasting two weeks????lol

On Mars!
    Exactly man

On Mars!

18. Yeah I only need a few bowls a day to get high throughout the day. I use a bong so it conserves well.

19. I've heard colors on weed before. Was a fun day.

20. Unfortunately I smoke a lot of reggie... and I hate it. I think it sucks and I prefer smoking dank when I can afford it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.