Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Always Bitch About Reggie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by radzack1, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like to get more Reggie instead of a little good shit because I kinda like to make it last but last week I had a little under an ounce and told like 4 of my friends and 2 of them were sayin how it was shitty Reggie but Reggie doesn't mean shitty it means regular so if you get picky about your weed and only smoke loud tell me why

2. Agree, I think it totally depends on your tolerance to it. For someone like me, I have very low tolerance so .3 of some reggie will have me set for atleast 2-3 hours. Occasionally I have some middies. If it gets you up, no reason to stop. Herb is herb.

3. I like some good old " round town brown" Iv bough enough kilos of it and it worked fine for me and my people. I could help out people with not a lot of money.

Lots of pot snobs now days, its legal here where im at and I dont think I can even find brown weed anymore.

4. I always got that brown beauty

5. I don't mind regs, I have been smoking for years and my tolerance is still fairly low so potency doesn't mean too much to me.

The only thing I don't like about some types of regs is that a good fraction of the nug is really leafy and I don't particularly like a lot of leaves in my bud.

6. #6 Rootsphere_Farms, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Because I only vaporize, and I don't like to sit there filling 20 bags of reggie in my volcano, I'd rather only have to fill 1-2. And I like to get high quickly, and reduce the amount of smoke I intake(way too much black tar I cough up from bongs)

7. I quit smoking regs around 2000 and never looked back

8. Downtown brown. I couldn't find it for the life of me everyone in portland sells dank!

everythings but an illusion

9. If I complain it's because i'd be getting dank of a guy for ages and suddenly it'd become reg at the same price, when I smoke it I feel sad that it could have been dank but the grower wasn't up to scratch. Oh and there's tolerance...

10. If I'm low on money I'll buy some. I think that it can still get me just as high as some dank but I think the actual quality of the high isn't very good

11. I've smoked the backyard boogie but I prefer dank, better taste and high

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Not a fan of the taste of regs, much rather have some good tasting bud.

13. i always prefer to buy the down grade or shake if it makes sense economically. even medically grown shit. its all the same and it all gets you high. it might take a little more to get you to the level you want to be on but youll have more for longer, be able to smoke more at a time, and for those with less tolerance, it wont be a total mind fuck if you take 2 hits. 

14. #14 TokinRose, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    I freak myself out pretty easily with germs and shit, so I'd rather have weed that at least looks clean. If it's some clean reg, I don't even care,  but if it looks contaminated in any way, it puts me off. It also might have something to do with being from the West. Weed is pretty cheap.

15. because i want :hippie:

16. Id wrather smoke a q of fire than a half of my other bud looks great but gets you rhe shwag high

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Last time I smoked mids (aka regs) it tasted like ass, didnt get me high, and gave me a headache.

So thats why youll never see me buy mids unless I absolutely need some weed, and if Im buying mids, Im probably hashing them.

18. last time i smoked some homegrown ditch weed my friend grew i got pneumonia since i have a compromised immune system and it had mold on it..thats another reason i only smoke dank i grow and from ppl i know grow well

19. That's disgusting. For the first time yesterday I saw my first piece of weed that was covered in white mold spores(similar to what you see on poop) it was sick, the people that owned it don't care about weed or how it's stored, they are old time pipe smokers and just throw it anywhere. Anyway it grew a giant patch of mold on it and I almost vomitted when I saw it.

20. Some people enjoy (and can afford) fine wine over a beer if ya catch my drift.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.