Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Happened To Me :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Apr 24, 2014.

1. i can always count on you for some chucks and chorts. 

2. Used to happen to me when I was younger and hardly ate when smoking. Call it that and the low blood pressure.

Fainted face first onto decking in front of my boyfriend when I first started smoking and he was so high he thought I'd died 😁 wish I could've seen it.

3. LMAO , i wish i could have seen it too. he must have been freaking the fuck out. 

4. This happens to me when I smoke and play call of duty, it has to do with the fast motion. It can make you nauseous.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yeah just make sure your diet is on point. Same with your blood.

6. Are you sure you're not clinically retarded?

7. Happens to me sometimes, you just gotta eat and drink water

8. Well I just didn't think my men tally had anything to do with the thread topic. And now here you are talking about clini cally.

What even is that..

9. I haven't had a trip where i said "I won't smoke anymore" in a long time. I miss them. Follow everyone else's advice.

10. I would berry my dick so far up her ass whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur.

11. It's called a head rush dude shits normal

12. I dunno, I would take more pride in sitting down than fainting and pissing myself.

13. ^^^ that's why

14. When I don't stay hydrated I get funky

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. Why is this in stash jar?

16. everything everyone is describing here are symptoms of epilepsy... partial seizures not involving the entire brain.... that dejavu you mention is a majior symptom.... so is the opposite jamisvu ... where familiar things seem/feel unfamiliar things...
    All types of hallucinations are possible and likely with these type of seizures not...if that is what you are dealing....
    I eventually had to have part of my brain cut out

17. No. I'm pretty sure we all aren't having fucking seizures man. Lol

18. come on now..... that is not what i said.... what i did say was that the symptoms of are similar to what is described in this thread..... and that i had it 32years before being diagnosed..... so dont be surprised who may find what should they actually get checked out....
    Especially whoever was getting the dejavu spell with.... i am no doc but willing to bet that particular blade needs a neurologist... .

19. ohh ok. I understood you wrong. :)