2Nd Dwc Grow With White Widow.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by laztjitter, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Forgot yesterday was my weekly update day, better late than never lol. She is 15 days into 12/12. I did a res change this morning did 3/4 strength early bloom GH nutes Bringing my ppm up to 769. PH is 5.9. So far everything seems to be going great and she is chugging along nicely. I've been able to keep my temp down below 80. But time for some pics. Hopefully in the next two weeks I'll be able to start posting some bud pics. But here is how she looks as of now.

Attached Files:

2. short girls are the best girls. whats her name?

looking good there, short and bushy, you be half way to harvest by the time I start 12/12, mine got slowed down a little in the last week or so, weather was so hot I couldn't keep it any lower than 85f 86f, outside air for intake wasn't much good since the weather was up to 86f. but only a few days behind by the looks of them.weather back to normal again, now the tent back to 75f to 78f, should see a nice bush in a few days, it has all re-leafed already since the strip

4. that later flip will have been worth the wait lol... she really is doing good. Ppm has dropped to 732. may have just been the solution settling in though, I'll have to check and see tomorrow.

On the other hand, when are you doing your update?

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1298766-2Nd-Dwc-Grow-With-White-Widow.

5. #289 lowryderrocks, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    I be posting few pics in a few days, second strip takes little longer to fully bush back up, 10 to 12 days, I be doing one more strip then give them 2 weeks to fully re bush up and grow out bigger then flip the light so estimate 17 Aug I put them to 12/12, I posted the before and after stripping a week ago :)

6. hungry girl is good, I like a hungry girl myself :)

I did some reading, the WW x BB can take a little higher dose of nutes so they say :)

7. Attached Files:

8. How many total days did you flower? Flush? Did you give any extra darkness time in the last week?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Nice haul jitter, that looks like some dense nugs man! Im watching for the smoke report as I also have some Nirvana WW beans awaiting germination. Great job man :yay:

10. I'm not sure how many days exactly, but I flowered for 9 1/2 weeks. Flushed for a week. And I was going to give 24 hours darkness but some things come up and wasn't able to.

Total weight come in at 7oz 9.73grams. I could have flowered a week or two longer but time frame wouldn't allow it (moving). But the smoke was great, had the lemon pine taste. All around I give it an 7/10. I will definitely grow this again once I start back up in the beginning of december.

My next grow is going to be 4 autos while I veg out a widow for a scrog. I am still deciding what strains to do but I think some PE and blue dream are going to be 2 of them

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1298766-2Nd-Dwc-Grow-With-White-Widow.

11. Look good. Final weight

Sent from my SPH-L600 using Grasscity Forum mobile app