F**k It, 4 Buckets.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Fheyr13, Apr 23, 2014.

1. #121 Deleted member 699357, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2018
    aaa

2. Those are the air hoses. Rootspa buckets only use that tube and no air stone. It's very efficient delivering air. I Have The buckets on milk crates so that draining them is easier.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Doing trichome watching and wow did they change quickly. This marks the end of week 7 and two of the three durban are for sure ready. I was going to start the flush tomorrow anyway but I wish I would have caught them a little sooner. Here are durban 3 and mutant durban respectively.

Durban 2 and the mystery haze thing.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. And now to figure out how to hook this thing up.

Attached Files:

5. Was so easy and now I'm putting out 3 gallons of RO

6. Pics

Attached Files:

7. Thats awesome. What is your begining water stats like compared to the ro unit?

8. Our tap is about 7.40 and 500 ppm. I'm running 45 gallons through the RO system right now. I'll check the pH and ppm after its done.

9. Sunday marks the end of week 9 and also chopping day. These girls look so good and there are lots of super dense nugs. Included are sample pics.

The mommies and clones are doing great and I've got one outside just for fun.

That wicked stretchy haze creature sure did hurt production on durban 1. I've really only got one awesome plant. That mutant better smoke well lol.

Attached Files:

10. On a side note:

two ish weeks ago I cut off a small bud, maybe a gram dry, maybe. A friend and I just smoked it up and I'm nearly instantly ripped on this super heady sativa. I can't wait for a full 30 day cure taste.

11. Props for using Screen of green, I've only been at growing. hydro and soil most people I've been reading into are more along the lines of hst and lst. But it's cool to see that you are getting some good results with hydroponic screen of green.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Been doing some chopping. Super disappointed with it so far . The mutant was pitiful and number 1 was playing shadows of the colossus. Mutant on bottom number 1 is the next highest.

Attached Files:

13. On the plus side my hands smell like fruity pebbles and rotten plums.

14. All three durban have been cut down. I let the haze monster stretch out and now I'm thinking I'll finish her by herself.

Attached Files: