Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does This Look Purple To You?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by djrvsp, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Picked up a ounce of this stuff last week. The buds look like different strains to me. And the first bud is that purple on it??

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398273273.101866.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398273302.139925.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They look different; the second nug looks denser and lighter colored. However, each pic looks like it was taken with a different camera, so it's hard to tell. Just to be curious- are you wondering if you got two different strains under the same name? Sometimes one bud will have a slightly different coloration than others, but not by much.

3. Yeah . When growing a strain sometimes nugs will stand out . (Less purple/hairs)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The Pic on the left defiantly looks like some Purp too me!
    Def blaze that shit up!  :smoke:

5. Yep, my eyes could recognize the color of purple since I was three years old. Guess I'm some sort of wizard or something.

6. Yea, the lighting kind of sucks, but it looks like there's a little bit in there.