Mom Crying Panicking And Crying Over Me Smoking Weed, Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Creednap, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm kind of new to the forum, but I have a serious trouble I need to ask you for advice,  fellow tokers.
    \nI am 19 and yesterday, my mother found my bong and since then all she's been doing is crying, panicking, lying in her bed with tissues just acting like she's dead. She says she can't work now because of the fact that i occasionally smoke.
    \nJust to set things straight, I've never been a heavy smoker. Recreationally I buy a gram every 2-3 weeks to smoke and relax with friends or alone. My grades are great, I've never had to re-do a class. This is my last year of school before I go to college. Everytime my mother asks me to do something for her I do it, whether it's bringing home groceries, cleaning the house and all the other small responsibilities. I get a job once in a while during the weekends so I can make my own money. I've tried so many times explaining to her that marijuana is less harmful than tobacco or alcohol and that i rather smoke than drink. She thinks I will become a drug addict, do stuff like heroine and eventually kill myself JUST BECAUSE THE WOMAN SHE WORKS FOR HAD A DRUG ADDICT SON THAT JUMPED OUT OF A 12 STORY BUILDING. 
    \nEvery single argument I try to provide her with is just like going in one ear and going out another. She doesn't understand that I've been smoking for a while and it doesn't affect me in a single way. When I tell her I'll drink at a friends party it's okay, it's accepted as normal.
    But when she found out i smoke yesterday.. it's been a shitstorm since. Crying, panicking, not being able to work. She makes such a huge deal out of it, acting like it's the end of the world.
    \n\nAnyone help ?

Women. Anyway I can't help you dude, my dad is the same way constantly sending me the stupidest fucking propaganda articles he finds about weed, and he's convinced its the devil because ONE of his friends from college was a pothead and ended up losing his restaurant and he has no real evidence but he's CONVINCED its because he was too lazy from "smoking that shit". Also he said he tried it once at a party in college and he must've hit the dankest shit ever because he said he was frozen for an hour and could not think. I'll admit my life hasn't been the best and I haven't made 100% the best choices but to be perfectly honest it's due to my parents reaction and treatment of myself since they found out I started smoking at 16, twelve whole years ago. At any rate, just TELL her you quit and don't tell her you smoked the entire time anyway until you're a relative success and then you can be like BAM! See mom I'm a fucking (whatever doctor,lawyer,etc..) and I was smoking the entire time anyway. HA.

3. Apologize, promise to never do it again, realize your mistake, stay clean for a while, and get yourself a drug test to prove you've quit.

Then go off to college and give zero fucks.

Later on, you can talk to your mother again about it- in 2016 when things change dramatically legislation-wise.

4. Wait till she calms down and have a realistic talk with her.

5. So your 19 years old, in high school and never had to re-do a class. So you started school late or what??
    Anyways, I'm in my late twenties and my mom still doesn't like the fact, but she learned to respect it. It took many shitty conversations and yelling and crying but she got over it. Times change, and so does society...

Fuck your French, and excuse my Ebonics....

6. #6 cothrantyson, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    somethings not adding up here

7. [​IMG]

8. Chill out folks. I was 19 my senior year of high school too. Some of us aren't geniuses.

Well, what I did was tell them it's better than me drinking alcohol, and proceeded to do it anyway. They never really tried to stop me, so I guess I can't be of much help. Eventually they stopped giving me shit.  I'd just tell them your life is going fine and is in no way in any danger because of something like a little pot. 

9. Every damn person keeps telling me I started school late :/ . I guess i went to first grade when I was 8 or around that age, when i yet lived in Poland. That was the normal age then, i know it may seem weird im 19 and last grade but that's just how it is. Most of the guys in my class are my age aswell. 

10. I was 18 going on 19 by the end of my senior year in highschool; its probable.

11. Wow man.

Jus wow.....

[x] new/noob account
    [x] scare propaganda themed story...

old bullshit propaganda theme of the devastate loved ones being disappointed in the pot addict...

how long have you been a COP?...or is this just a job you were hired for, to spread propaganda??

13. Age could be fine. I started school in nj and moved to new york. I was 19 by the time I went to college and others were older than me. No one was held back, to my knowledge. 

Get clean, go to college, don't do it around her. Problem solved.

14. i made an account just to write this story SO ACTUALLY MAYBE SOMEONE COULD RELATE TO IT AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

i'm really in a shitty situation.. i wouldn't have thought about the propaganda thing tho, the situation indeed may seem suspicious but yeah as I said it's what I'm going through right now

15. pics or it didn't happen

16. Just slap her and say wake up many states have decriminalized/legalized this PLANT. Stop being hysterical go to work, ive been smoking off and on for years, you never even noticed blah blah blah

17. I have a picture of my dick when I was 16, and a picture of my dick when I was 20. I can send you both and you can try to guestimate thr ages in betweem.

dude, just please. take your geritol and go back to bed. the poor kid is just asking for fucking advice on how to talk to his mother. sod off already please.

ahh, you're still stalking me with your insulting inferred slurs... :rolleyes:

20. #20 Full-Time Mexican, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014

yeah you're my life cball. and YOU are inferring. I would IMPLY.. you would INFER.

and I never noticed the symbol behind the biohazard symbol in your sig. what on fucking earth is that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.