Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Someone Tell Me What This Is On My Tree?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Airmax, Apr 23, 2014.

1. I was looking up what mold looks like and it doesn't really look like it. It just has random dark brown spots over it. It still smells real good and has lots of trichs on it. I took a decent amount of pictures so you guys could help me out the best. I'd really appreciate it cause I'm not tryna smoke mold. Btw some nugs were perfectly fine. I broke them all off one big nug top

Attached Files:

2. I saw like a tiny ass black dot, but nothing else..
    Usually, if you have black oily splurges on your buds, it's just a sign of really dank bud, cause you'll have little splurges of trichs , basically hash oil splurging out of the buds.
    I've had it happen many times with fresh fresh buds.
    Youre fine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Also if you want more help, post a good picture. Set it down on a black surface, turn on the macro setting on your phone camera, zoom in about 1/4 of the way, and focus the camera on the bud until you can see it all clearly
    Then take a pic and upload, cause I cant see shit, you need a more detailed photo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. No clue what I'm looking at

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app