Vape Pens That Dont Combust Flower??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by C32, Apr 23, 2014.

1. I've been looking for a vape pen recently, I've been doing a decent amount of research. I want a vape pen for both flower and wax. But every pen I researched all had the same problem, they combust the flower instead of vaporizing it. I've look and looked and looked and can't find one that doesn't seem to have that problem. So I am posting here to ask you is there any vapes out there that are good for flowers too and not just waxes? Of course I want the best of both worlds and if that means getting a vape that has interchangeable chambers for flower and wax so be it. What are your thoughts? What vape do you think is best for flower and concentrates?? Thanks! :)

2. I dont think you will get one, well that is what i discovered.

They all burn the material used.

3. Hmm alright. In your opinion is there a vape that you would say is better than others? I've looked at a few but id like to get others opinions and reviews first.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. well im new to vaping (3-4 days) thats why i can say pens are not vapes. I wanted a pen and after looking into loads and speaking to the guy at the shop i decided it was a bad idea, especially cos i never done it so i wanted to make sure i got a vape experience. 
    For the sake of the money i bought a vp110 just to try out, now im buying a herbalaire h2.2.
    There are so many i would just buy what is best for you.

5. There are no good pens for flower ..... Get a mflb

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Alright, thanks!

7. I guess I have to correct the others. The Tvape is a pen style vape that doesn't combust.

8. Holymotherfukinshit batman, I need to look into this.  

9. Very cool! It doesn't work for wax does it?

10. I cant believe i was unaware of this, the shop i go to didnt even mention it.

11. #11 lwien, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
  12. Not so fast.  You can in fact get a pen that does not burn.  Actually you can get any pen to do so.

On a cheap knockoff pen I bought, I tried using it and after a while of figuring out how it works, I took a massive puff and the thing had smoke coming out of it.  Then it stopped working :/  So I took it back and they gave me a new one and a glass screen.  They just go right on top of the heating element and that thing worked perfectly up until I accidentally forgot to put the glass screen in and it broke :(

You may, perhaps, get an incredibly cheap atomizer of some sort such an eCig, and get it to function just as well-with the exception of battery life, durability, etc-just by adding a glass screen.

That's what I've experienced.  And yes the weed was vaporized, It turned to a nice golden brown color and tasted like popcorn.

13. #14 WhiteRabbit13, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    i heard atmos junior is good but typically when it comes to flowers, vape pens are like the common denominator of vapes.  I would suggest an actual vape like the pax, an iolite, or theres the mflb which is like the poor mans vape

LOL.   No it's not.   It's a great little vape, no matter how much money you have.   As a matter of fact, in some aspects, it blows most other portables out of the water, regardless of price.

15. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I like how this article refers to one of the many good portables out there, and it's a conduction vape versus a convection vape. I have now tried the Pax and it's okay, but the vapor is pretty hot compared to the Solo and it can't produce as much vapor, but the vapor production is similar. Convection is way more efficient. Period.

17. save for a pax. theyre about $200-$250. got it for $80. it vapes the weed, all of it too. you get soo much for your weed out of this vape. i got it yesterday, learned how to use it in one day and now im crazy about it. really small, discreet, and pretty user friendly, this is my first vape. easy to charge too, just put mouthpiece on charger.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. #19 Yosh139, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Despite the conduction only, maintenance heavy, and mouthpiece problems? I'll take a Solo that's $100 cheaper and will save more weed because of better efficiency. Tastes better too. On top of that, the Solo can do wax and herbs.

19. Puffnuggs has 3 in one vaporizer called V3, it does wax, oil and seperate chamber for herbs and adjustable voltage, better than most.