Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Is The Best Website To Buy Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cozjuana, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im a first time indoor grower i can get weed seeds from a friend but I've smoked he's weed and didn't like it I'm looking to get good seeds and i want to know the strain Help Out A Stoner !!

2. #2 Joker11211952, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    There are  lots of good seedbanks out there. I have used Serious seeds in the UK, Bonza, Attitude, Greemthumb and a few others.  I have heard good things about Herbies in the UK.  Of the ones I have used Greenthumb in Canada was the fastest.  They have good genetics and not so many choices- still plenty to choose from, but not overwhelming.  They give good information about the strain like how long they take to grow and flower.  You have to call them for a credit card order.  I would trust them if I called them with questions about what is best for my growing conditions.
    Greenthumb also lists THC concentration for some of their strains

3. I was browsing Hightimes website and they have a link to a website called world wide seeds, or something like that.
    They seem pretty credible.
    I was actually planning on starting my first grow in the next couple of years, and I live in the U.S. (non mmj state)
    So if anyone could help me out with experience in ordering seeds online let me know as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This section would probably be more helpful...

Medical Cannabis Seed Banks

Check it out...meanwhile, I'm gonna close this thread...:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.