Have Any Of You Ever Done This?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by doverbendover, Apr 23, 2014.

1. yo friends! long time lurkin first time post. 

Me and my hommie j,p, just took a fucking rippppp we are stoned man. smokin leftovers and doing dabs with a nail and using my bong bowl to hold the wax. naturally we had a torch to heat the nail. well we ran out of wax. then i noticed all the resin/wax build up in the hallow of my bowl piece and its stem. so then we got the idea to take the torch to it! and OH MY LANTA!!!!!!!!!!!! im still fucking high right now and it been a while hahahahal. we dont know what to call it but we are suitably stoned. like really i can not get theis point across! we are so high. has anyone ever done or heard of this cuz i havent and if i have been missin out let me know hahaha ill be doing gain soon. if u havent please try it and let me know how it goes for you.

things to consider

1. lower the rubber o ring on the downstem so you dont melt it.
    2. dont fucking burn yr self
    3. how your not going to burn your fingers when you hold the bowl to clear the chamber  
    4. dont over heat the bowl 
    5. have fun!!!!!!

thanks lemme know please 

2. That's disgusting. Calm down and learn to plan your sessions ahead so that you don't run out.

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

3. ^what ? lol. couldnt really tell from your post op but it sounds like your smoking reclaimed oil from your rig? yeah pretty common. better idea to scrape/soak in alcohol rather than heating the glass directly. the heating up and cooling down constantly really weakens the glass making it easier to crack.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sounds cool

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app