Just Smoked First Dabs

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by trailmixorz, Apr 23, 2014.

1. my friend has a rig so I wanted to try it out. I took my first hit (pretty big) and not much "smoke" came out and it wasn't a big cloud, so I was like hmm. But then it went to my brother, then 2 other friends, and by the time it got back to me, I was super high. I didn't even realize how high I got off one dab. It was awesome. Can't wait to get my micro gpen :)

2. Don't want to be the Bearer of bad news but; vape pens in general don't not give you the same high as that of an oil rig and nail set up.

You can get a set up for about $60 if you shop around.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It's true nothin beats a dab off the nail

4. the ppl are right. the microgpen wont hit anywhere near as good as a nial does. get a cheapass setup. 

5. Yeah I know man, not expecting that much from the gpen haha, but I'm leaving for college in a few months so I'm gonna wait til then to buy one.

Oh yes I know, the rig hit me so hard

6. Dude I wish I had concentrates and my micro g when I was in college. It would've avoided so much stress.

I think about that now when I'm hitting my micro g in my hotel and there's no need for stuffing a towel at the door anymore.

A straight up rig in my dorm room would've been the shit back then

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum