Got Played Bad

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Anthony2810, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Sorry for the long read, I just don't know where else to go with this. So I'm a senior in high school and about a month ago this girl that I was friends with came out and told me that she liked me, and I also liked her. So we started talking and things got serious for a while, we got really close and comfortable with each other, we exchanged secrets about each other and she ended up sending me lots of pictures that I still have but I didn't send her any dick pics. Well we were doing good so I asked her to prom and she said yes. So at this point were really close as I had already bought the tickets, I spent 160$ for them and she had already bought her dress and shit. So this past weekend I spent the night at my cousins dorm at rutgers to go to a few parties, but she got upset because she thought I would get with other girls so I decided to stay and not do anything, later that night she called me and cursed me out, I asked her why and she said because I was getting with other girls but I explained to her that I didn't go to any parties but instead I was playing fifa in my cousins dorm room. So the day after she apologizes and I forgive her easily. So I'm scrolling down Instagram when I notice some dudes hitting on her, so I got curious and looked at his pictures and I saw that she was actually flirting back with him, so I asked her about it and she got all pissed at me and was talking about how I don't trust her and how I'm to clingy and I'm stalking her or some stupid bullshit like that. So I end up apologizing to her because I didn't want to ruin things with her. But the next few days she was pissed off at me, she didn't talk to me. I got worried and wrote her a few apology texts because I really liked her. So today she texts me in the morning and she's like I don't want to go to prom with you anymore your to clingy and I want you to delete my number and not talk to me anymore. So I was confused at this point, well now it turns out that the guy she was flirting with and her are going on a date this Friday and they already have a thing going. I just don't know what to do honestly, I'm pissed and hurt emotionally at the fact that she left me and replaced me like it was nothing. What would you guys do in my situation, and where did I go wrong? What did I do wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. She also threatened to post screen shots of all the personal text messages I sent her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Move on.

There's literally zero other reasonable things you can do in this situation. You blew it. On to the next highschool chick, chief.

4. Lol highschool kids.. :smoke:

5. Who gives a shit if she'll post your texts, you got naked pics. You got all the leverage my friend.

6. Paragraphs

Why you got to hit us in the head with your whole story like a giant-ass 2x4?

7. there's nothing to do. you had to deal with a cunt, now it's over. be glad

Not to dismiss something that clearly hurt you, because what you're feeling is important.  I think you have to put this into perspective and youth has to factor into it.  When people are young they take others for granted sometimes, hide true emotions behind immature acts and generally behave in selfish inexplicable ways.  You can either ruin yourself second guessing or you can take this as a learning experience and move on.  You're so young and there are so many opportunities out there for you.  Anyone that would behave as she's behaving isn't going to give you a satisfactory explanation for her actions no matter how you ask or demand it of her.

A few years from now hopefully you'll be able to look back and laugh or at least have some perspective.

9. She's a whore.

10. yeah dude idk what the problem is with her threatening to do shit considering you have her n00dz

at any rate, from your perspective that you've shared with us, it seems like this is a solid case of some good old fucking riddance. this girl sounded like a bitch towards the end. it's crazy how we can be so off about someone's character but your best bet here is to move on and focus on the fact that she's young and stupid; don't take it too personally. 

don't let her have the satisfaction of having you mope around. hit the gym. 

happy toking

11. Sounds to me like she realised she could get some easy attention from you and you went and sucked up to her. You don't apologise for what you do unless you actually think it's wrong. Apologising because 'you like her' is stupid and she'll pick up on that, girls don't want a pushover.

Pretty much everything you did in this story you did to please her. You should be out for yourself, and girls will be drawn to that because you're independent.

12. #12 coochie_face, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Foreword the naked pics she sent you to friends of yours at school! There's no reason for her to act that way, totally bitchy. You'll feel better haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Let her go, she clearly took advantage of you.
    Don't let a girl walk all over you ever again. Stand up for yourself.
    You should've gone to that party. 

14. Damn good advice. Pretty much exactly what happened.

Can't be the beta bitch in the relationship.

Omega369

15. The best thing you can do is find a prom date as soon as possible and fuck her brains out

16. The only logical thing to do in this situation is kill her and then yourself. I don't see any other way you will live without a girl you met in high school...

17. This shit pissed me off. You HAVE to find a way to get back at her, if you see her with another guy confront them and ask "why this douchebag over me?" And REMIND her that she was too clingy and you did nothing to deserve the treatment she gave you. If worse comes to worse post those nudes, sit back, and laugh your ass off.

18. Girls don't like a pushover, and that's exactly what you are. Also, you just need to move on and be yourself, don't let girls change you. Find a new girl for prom, it'll drive her wild. Plus you got nude pics to drop if she posts the texts.

This is what a guy who gave WAY too much of a shit does. Her actions displayed she wasn't emotionally invested. His actions did. She broke up with him because he was too emotionally invested. Your advice is to tell him to do more things that highlight that fact? He needs to move on and go get other girls. Not waste his energy on some nobody he'll have forgotten in a year.