First Cfl Grow In Progress To Finish

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Team Imp, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Lol the closest home depot is 2 hours away, but I picked up a few from the local hardware store will update later with todays pics, going to transplant them today, kind of scared lol

2. Best of luck bro! And take like a cardboard box spread that bitch out and put emergency blanket on the inside and use that as a hood!!

Grasscity Forum

3. what my dr.pepper reflective chrome tape hood aint good enough!!! lmao I got some foil going to try to make something after the transplant

4. Haha defiantly is😂 i didn't see that! Rock it brotha👍👍

Grasscity Forum

5. Catchin up, got here so far lol

You're earning that positive feedback :metal:  Budget, budget, budget! Same story over here, I've scavanged most of what I have lol.  I have been incredbily lucky to have met a local grower that gave me a THC Bomb clone, then got outta the game.  So then he gave me his Veg T5 light, and his 600W HPS flower hood.  So then I waited forever till I could afford it (tax return) And built the cab.  So I upgraded way quicker than I ever thought I  would.

Tree's definitly aren't the goal here.  I'd stick with ~2-3 Gallon and Circular LST them :) Watch my ladies in my thread to see what I mean .  I recently trained them all.  

When I put my flower bomb up there, She was 13" tall, LST Trained.  I'll check em soon and have a measurement where they're at now.  

6. #26 Team Imp, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Its done all transplanted with no root damage that I could tell, no huge clumps of dirt fell thankfully  due too the rocks i put on the bottom of the original pots they were easy enough to pick off with help from my girl :). Also upgraded my lighting a bit but did manage to break a bulb. So note to self cinder block > CFL any day of the week.

Day 24 veg after transplant

24 day veg.jpg

Slight lighting upgrade

light upgrade.jpg

Im down 23 watts but I think this will be better than the cinder block and 8x8 blocks with bulbs hanging from strings lol. When money permits ill figure out some more side lights until then Ill just have rotate them throughout the day when I remember too.

Beer time so glad the transplant is over!

7. Looking gud might as well start flowering...best 23w I've seen on here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lookin good :) I can't wait till I can transplant my Pineapple Sativa, taking forever! lol.  I dig the light setup.  

9. Lookin good :) I can't wait till I can transplant my Pineapple Sativa, taking forever! lol.  I dig the light setup.  

There, I finally remembered to click "Follow this Topic"

10. I bet that girl gonna smoke like no other

11. I'm excited and nervous about her.  My primary strain is indica dominant, and my other one is a pretty 50/50 hybrid.  She's a balls out sativa.  Pineapple is Blue Dream x White Widow.  Blue Dream was hands down my favorite smoke ever.  I have a seed for it, but I'm waiting to see how I can handle Ms. Pineapple. 

Ok here's an answer for you, and damn it surprised me lol. 

My THC Bomb is at Week 4 Exactly.  That's from flipping to 12/12 where she was 13" tall, today her tallest point is 17" tall.  Surprised me lol.  

13.  My buddy thinks what I got is mostly Indica  so Im stoked too see what kind of smoke I end up with, dont mind a little couchlock to be honest I mostly smoke at night anyways.

14. #34 theratdude64, Apr 25, 2014
    I'm lookin to use my THC Bomb for daytime, and Blue Cheese for night time.  But now I'll have Pineapple Sativa for day, and Black Mamba/Blue Cheese for NIGHT *edit, my bad*.  And if I get cloning to work nicely I'll try and reveg a bomb cut.  

15. My end goal is a white widow for night and something simalar to your pineapple if not the same for day, just as of now the seeds for the widow are a tad out of my budget lol

16. hrm I guess there is more indica in WW than I thought, 60/40 Indica/Sativa is what I'm seeing. 

17. Quick random update, all plants look great since transplant but for some reason left nut has no smell at all anymore, kinda odd but I think they will be loving their new homes in a day or two. Its been exactly 4 hours since transplant and no change at all in the plants if anything I swear they might have gotten taller

18. Mine seem to have smelly days and non smelly days. Based on watering and whatnot too.   Now that I killed my thrip population they're REALLY dank smelling, just in veg.  I'm blown away how strong a whiff I can get from my veg area these days.  

19. #39 Team Imp, Apr 25, 2014
    Its been over 12 hours since transplant I think they are fine no stress at all is showing, its hard to get a pic of all 3 that show much more than green blobs so switching to single pics.

Left nut 25th day 12 inches

L 25 day veg.jpg

Center nut 25th day 9 inches

C 25 day veg.jpg

Right nut 25th day 13 inches

R 25 day veg.jpg

Thinking Ima have to switch to flower soon I dont think Ill be able to properly light them all if they end up 5 feet tall or something crazy. 

Note to self go smaller next time and top and train

20. Ever thought about training them?  I can't tell if they're topped or anything, but I mean paper clip training.  I do it like crazy and I love it , lol.  Gives me a tall beast in a small cab, and all the side branching acts like tops.