The Deep Web

Discussion in 'General' started by High_roller420, Apr 23, 2014.

1. The deep web contains tons of information. Some good. Some bad. Just depends on what you're looking for really.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I vote nuke it.

3. I have used 'silkroad' numerous times and that is the worlds leading black market! You can buy any drug etc, crazy. But as others have mentioned you gotta be carefull. The black market after all is illegal, this means no rules, no regulators, no authorities, MAXIMUM hackers, spammers, cons etc.

Peace 👽

RQS Northern lights auto, 126w cfl grow - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

4. #24 Head Chef, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Dude there are many real hitmen on the Internet, black dark web and normal web. Easy to hide in plain sight brother!

Peace 👽

RQS Northern lights auto, 126w cfl grow - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

5. sure dude, and theyre reliable as the guys who would place ads in soldier of fourtune :)

6. I like the term "Dark web" just sounds cooler IMO. But yeah, i've never benn but apparently its fucked up. You can buy stuff from the black market there can't you? Idk, I just know that there is weird bad shit there :hide:

You're not looking deep enough. Also, aside from illegal drugs you also have a good amount of firearms and other services.

I don't see the 4chan comparison unless you're under the assumption the whole site is comparable to /b/. 4chan is less of a 'joke' than it is an anonymous niche community. Anime, games, weapons, politics, technology, math, science, animals, automobiles, fitness, sports, paranormal, television and literature are some the few outlets of discussion. Anonymity may abandon your credentials however, letting unfiltered opinion to be voice without stigma of a content ID allows for a high degree of honesty and truth.

8. #28 MooseyPoo, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    What do you mean what do I think about 'it'? "The Deep Web" is just all webpages that can't be accessed by link crawling search engine bots, and have to be accessed directly. If you're specifically talking about all the illegal activity that is facilitated by it, eh, I'm not sure, if people want it they'll find a way to get it either way.