Thick Quality Glass Shopping Issues?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Elliot Plur, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Recently bought a bubbler from thick-quality-glass.myshopify.com

And it was like, 15$ with shipping.
    The money left my account as soon as it was rendered "shipped" just like every other online transaction I've ever made.

I have 107.78$ in my account, says it on my online banking as well as right at the atm.
    The online shipping information says "100$ insurance included" and I can't seem to withdraw any money at all.
    Does anybody with experience of this website have any information regarding this? I sure as hell didn't ask for 100$ insurance on a 15$ bubbler. Do they charge me 100$ upon delivery, or is it just a deposit/hold on the money? Kinda nervous about this and I can't wait until tomorrow to find out (bills to pay)

2. Dude that seems pretty sketch.  Not shopping there ever...

3. Ive seen good reviews and I've gotten good referrals from friends. I just dont understand why its doing this, but not showing up anywhere on my account

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You need to contact your credit card company and report fraud on your account..the credit card company should get the money back in your account.

5. Seeing as I used a debit card (through my bank) how would I go about doing that?

6. #6 tolamang, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    it's just insurance on if your package gets lost in the mail, you aren't actually paying for it. That's why it's included.

like if you buy a 300 dollar piece they can't claim responsibility for all 300 if it goes missing, but I believe would refund you 100. where as your piece is only 15 they should refund you the whole amount.

(under the assumption it goes missing, which of course is highly unlikely.) No extra money is being taken out of your account unless it explicitly says so.

7. #7 gbt34, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    How is this confusing everyone? Like the gentlemen above me said it's says "100$ insurance included"

8. Turns out it was a big misunderstanding with a completely seperate online purchase. Its been resolved.