How To Make Weed Legal

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by RiskyEnterprise, Apr 23, 2014.

1. #1 RiskyEnterprise, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Hey guys!
    \nI recently published a video talking about why weed should be legal and how it could improve our economy I would love to have your help in spreading the word!
    \n\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR0cQJw1_lI
    \nPlease check it out and let me know what you guys think
    \nThanks for your time!

2. You look like a respectable gentleman.

3. Idk what you're talkin about bruh 

4. Lol, thanks guys! I do look respectable don't I? lol 

5. Not sure why but the video didnt post correctly at first but i edited so its fixed now!
    Thanks for your support guys it means the world to me

As always sty tuned for more show

Dude, Im a youtuber with a shitload of subs and views and I can tell you its way too long.  13:57 is fucking ridiculous.

I know its a complicated subject but next time prune it down to 5 minutes.

7. #8 RiskyEnterprise, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Thanks for the feedback!

I know man! I wish I would have been able to make it shorter, As you said it is a complicated topic as our most of the videos I put out but that is because I have alot to say!

I will say it is semi long but every second of the video is full of great content in my opinion 

THAT BEING SAID if you really wanna see what i consider a long video here is my latest
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILZ0pDBlJ1A

The Idea behind Luke talks is for it to be kind of like a talk show? like the average tv program is about 28 minutes long to 1 hour so thats kinda how I would like it to be.

I do understand that shorter videos = more views and likes.
    However Im not about that life. I am here to spread my message, to make the world better and its a long but worthy one

8. You are doing a very good job. You have the gift to gab and make good points on things that matter to people.

I hope you get paid. Google still owes me money.

9. OH also the video in question is up to 12k views in 2 days so
    take from that what you will.

Well done! You have been featured and will make a few bucks you keep it up. Enough for a laptop and a kick ass camera.

11. Thanks guys you have no idea how much this stuff means to me and to hear so many kind words and support for what i am doing it makes it all worth wild even if i never see a penny from youtube it has been worht it :')

12. Whats your channel btw?

13. What do you mean I was featured? Where youtube didnt tell me that!