Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heart Rate Challenge

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Blowinthatgangi, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Im putting an essay together on Medical Bud. If some of you guys and gals could be so kind as to give me a resting beat and then a reading after a session Id be stoked. Im trying to get legit data from legit people!

Happy toking

2. good idea but I doubt people will have the mindset to participate when high as a kite haha

3. with the current strain im smoking my resting heart rate will jump from about 60-65 bpm sober to 85-90 bpm baked. 

4. Trust me plastik I know. But hey...it cant hurt right? Once I get a few answers Ill tell everyone my motive. I need genuine answers ya digg?

5. I'll give you a reading in a few hours when I go home.

6. Hey lebowski.....
    Dont forget :)

7. You'll get unreliable and mixed results. I can tell you right now I've kept track of information on my highs and have had some strains lower my HR and others raise it. It's a crazy thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I forgot.

Haha

9. Ok Joseph,
    Do you you remember which strains did what?
    Im trying to get any kind of data. More of am average if you will. Any info is helpful, buts in important thay I have resting vs high bpm

10. My results wouldn't be accurate.  I have to get up and go outside to medicate, then come back in.  So it's no longer a resting rate + pot, but a resting rate + pot + minor exertion.