Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found Where My Parents Hid My Shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dopepuppy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Got caught with weed, not smoking it, just being careless and leaving lighters and the tools out in the open. The first week after my parents hid it I frantically searched for a while, then accepted fate. But just recently found out that they stored everything under a bunch of old bills and junk mail ontop of our fridge. Should I try and take one thing to see if they notice, take everything and deny it if they ask, or just leave it?

2. what i dont get is why they bothered to keep 'it'...

3. Take it all back and say i took my stuff back. Next time dont be so careless.

4. You should respect your parents, their house, their rules, and yourself.

One day you'll understand their struggle.

Real talk.

5. Yeah I don't get it either

6. Yeah I don't get it either

7. My parents did that when I was underage. I found it a few months later, took everything back, they didn't mention it ever again. B)

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

8. Smoke your stuff with the confiscated tools and put them back. Or steadily take one piece at a time, might take a matter of months. Don't take everything at once.

9. Yeah imma smoke put em back except for 1 thing. Good idea man

11. #11 doubled0218, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    First thing I thought of just by reading the title alone was smoke out of all your shit and put it back :bongin: :metal:

Edit: I would not suggest taking your shit back unless your parents are push overs.. mine weren't

12. Your parents gave you a safe storage spot.

13. I would take one thing if its not noticeable.  This has happened to me and when I found it, I left my shit and would grab a piece or papers every once in a while and use it.  Then returned my bong or pipe after use.  They eventually gave it back to me. :yay:

Was actually jokes because I had about a zip of hemp(don't ask), and my dad was like, "man that looks like some shitty weed. how much you pay."  I was like "free!"  Gotta love those HS fieldtrips to the local hemp farm.

14. Take the weed and replace it with oregano or something. That'd be funny if they went to go smoke that. U should just buy done rolling papers at the gas station. They won't know a thing since they will see nothing is missing

15. just take your shit dude. hide it somewhere in your room for a day and if they say nothing business as usual

16. You guys saying to take stuff are ridiculous.

OP, if you're living under their roof you're living under their rules. If you can't respect that then you need to find a different hobby or move out. I can't tell you how many people I know got kicked out of their house because of things like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #17 SoVAesir, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Double Post

18. My parents kept the weed they took for me for 2 years. And it was only two years because I found it and took it back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I had a friend who had the same problem back in school  -  took his grinder back, smoked all the weed they'd took/left in grinder, and then put the grinder back before they had noticed!

I'd just take my shit back and well exactly that I'm an adult and it's my shit.

If not, let them keep it, stay out of trouble and buy some more and hide it better.

20. lol, unless he has 20 smoking pieces they will still notice if you "slowly" take stuff back.