Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tinctures

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by amestris666, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Well I wanna know basically how to make an amazing tincture. I never tried before, and please no smartass answers. I've only made cookies, brownies, a milkshake, and hash. But no idea for a tincture, and if anyone has a full list of ingredients much would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Use either the dragon lite thread or another tincture thread by PSam. It works and is pretty simple
    if you have access to 190 proof alcohol. Gl OG

• Like Like x 2
  3. My bad if posted on wrong thread I'm new, n not used to all rules n guidelines

4. Man I wish it was just easy as type it in and pops up what you want. I don't have the time to look through 70 pages just under one thread and chance not finding what I want. At least he was nice to you about it.

5. #5 PatrickXy6dC, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    Mate, the tincture thread has an index in the front to find the recipes. I know- 400+ pages can be daunting. I believe the only thing that has changed from the original recipe is the decarb- now 40 minutes @ 240. Good luck, all you need are a couple of small mason jars, or any other sealing jar, cannabis, and everclear or another high proof liquor, and a freezer.

• Like Like x 2
  6. The man is 100% correct. Don't need to read the whole thread, just the instructions for appropriate items from the index.

Go to the Dragon lite thread, read the recipe and prepare the items necessary.

PsychadelicSam answers questions and will walk you through the process if necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you joker and sick man

8. Mate- have you made your tincture, yet?