1Timegrowers Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 1timegrower, Apr 22, 2014.

1. #1 1timegrower, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
  2. #2 1timegrower, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    Can anyone help and tell me what is wrong with my plant in my eyes she doesnt look healthy??

Over watered matey :) calm down on the juice.. how often you been watering?

4. Every 2days mate there only 5 days old

5. Overwatered my friend.

Don't keep a strict consistent watering schedule. Allow the medium to dry up a bit between watering. When you feel you want to water her, put your finger an inch or two down into the medium. If its moist, wait another day. If she's dry, give her some water. Allowing the medium to dry up allows the medium to take in fresh oxygen and that is necessary for the roots to thrive.

Just to be sure, you're testing and balancing the pH if your water and medium, right?

6. Thank you mate, im guna keep a close on the babys now lets hope she perks back up in next few days.

Some good advice there mate, pretty much what I have been telling you from the start. n yeah he's keeping his water etc at 5.8 :) hes under strict orders from my self haha

yeah they will mate, as the water content in the coco lowers she will start to perk back up... your in safe hands now mate. a pictures worth 1000 words and its so much easier for me to help on here than on the phone lol

9. That size would get a drink from me in 2 weeks not 2 days.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

bit of an overstatement mate, 2 weeks in those pots = dead plants.. weekly tops.

11. 2 weeks lol i want good plants not dead 1s

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Mate as we know our cuttings are from the same plant taken at the same time using the same method by yours truly, the only difference between mine and yours is yours are out in the open under a HPS, mine are still in the dome at 27.c with 75-80% humidity.. personally I dont think those cuts are ready for such intence light and lower humidity. As we have already said leave them in the dome for tonight checking hourly to make sure that the tempa dont shoot up. Hopfully they will bounce back to full health.

Anyways heres one of mine :)

Attached Files:

13. Its only down to a few factors tho. You'll get there. :) if worse comes to worse, dome them up n put them on the window sill, we are having about 16 hours of light per day at the min so should be fine untill they perk back up.

Been diggin the back garden up, that whole side by the shed. Might get some autoflower seeds and plant them out back :) might even get a green house n load them up in there :) haha

14. Glad you got them sorted mate.. was definitely overwatering. now they have regained there vigour, water little and often. id say those size pots would need 100ml every 2-3days, perhaps a bit longer. depending on how thirsty the are in the tent. give it a week and if all is well and plants are still happy then its time to pot up and start feeding my friend :)

15. update please

16. oh n my link to the grow is in the sig mate :)

17. There looking much better bruv.. they look like they should for a freshly transplanted cutting.. now there dialed in and uv started ur nutes wontbe long untill there looking like mine.. heres a teaser :)

Attached Files: