Best Way To Order From A Seedbank?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dr.Dina, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Hey guys... This is my first grow and im doing bagseed just to get the hang of things, but then i want to order medical strains and keep mothers.

Everything I've ever read has said not to order seeds right to your grow house, but I always see people posting on here that they ordered from this place or that place, so im wondering if you're taking the chance and ordering it to your place or having a friend order for you? (Thats our other problem there is no one trustworthy to ask #%*?!##)

Any advice would help!
    Thanks in advance :)

2. Nirvana has the best stealth delivery, I had them delivered to my house where I grow, however you can get a p.o. box and have them sent there. Im not sure on this but I read that know one has ever been arrested for buying seed throught the mail here in the U.S.
    Happy growing

3. ive always ordered straight to my house,,,but i live in the UK,,,,where seeds are legal,,,,but asking a friend to have your seeds delivered is just one more person who knows your growing,,,,,greenmanaleshi is correct in saying nirvana are good,,,but watch the attitude seed bank a few people from other sites from what i have seen have had their seed delivery intercepted  by customs,,,,so they might be on to the stealth ways of Attitude seed bank,,,,,,mac

4. I order straight to my house. Posession of seeds where I live is a non-criminal violation, if they get confiscated they just send a letter saying they took my shit. Growing is a different story, but just because you had seeds delivered to your house doesn't mean you're growing there. You could be growing in another location, outdoors, or not at all. You could be ordering seeds for a grow 6 months from now, no way to tell really.

A search warrant requires somebody to swear under penalty of law that you're committing a felony in your home. Nobody's stupid enough to do that just because you had a pack of seeds delivered to your house, even cops know better than that.

The only cops that really care about small closet grows in my area are state and local cops, whose jurisdiction doesn't cover the postal service or out-of-state equipment vendors. The only way to get busted where I live is to get snitched out, no doubt about it. Federal cops have no shortage of large-scale grows to bust, they'd need an occupying army to bust all the small closet grows, lol.

Be cautious yes, but also know the laws before you break them. It might just save you a shitload of trouble.

5. Thanks y'all! Very good points for sure :) Took away my worry now I shall browse for beans!

6. Good luck getting your seeds.  I use a credit card and have them shipped to my home.  I know the  letter carrier is too busy to take note of my mail. Like grows crops said it they are confiscated you will get a letter.  If a seedbank offers stealth shipping with purchase of a cup or shirt or something I always pay the extra $ for greater stealth, and I pick the most stealthy option if different level are offered.  This is not the time to save money.  I have never had seeds intercepted and I've ordered many times.  Even the less stealthy- in a washer on paper, has gotten through without problems.  Now choosing a strain- that's a job!

7. Thanks for the stealth tips @[member="Joker11211952"]!! But you ain't jokin about how hard it is to pick a strain! Im incredibly detail oriented and have to be organized or else my brain won't function so I've been having to do this completely listed out, lol. I need some high THC, some high CBD, need to make sure to cover back pain, depression, pms, anxiety, Parkinson's Disease, sleep disorder. (Not just me, for 3 people in my family) So im trying to narrow it down to a few strains. We'll see how this goes! Y'all ordered from Herbies before?

8. i found that Aurora Indica  from nirvana seeds is a good strain for back pain and anxiety,,,,,,Blue Mystic from the same seed company is good as well ,,,not to dear to but either,,,,,but like every thing else,,you'll have to try a few before you find one thats suits every one in your house hold,,,you might have to grow a couple different strains,,,,oh and your cant beat super skunk from sensi seeds,thats a good all rounder ,as is big bud,,,,,,mac

9. I haven't bought from Herbies before.  My favorite is Greenthumb in Canada.  You have to call with a credit card or send money/mail order.
    They have fantastic strains and not quite enough to make choosing seeds impossible.

10. @[member="mactheman"] that helps me a lot, for real thanks!

@[member="Joker11211952"] ill check out green thumbs beans too and see what I can get my hands on!

Thanks y'all

11. Seedsman seeds in uk has a good selection as well RastaGoddess,,,,,,,mac

12. WARNING TO ALL!!!!!!!!! Don't use www.galaxseed.co.uk.
    \nluckily it was the cheapest order i made at £32 + £7 for special delivery. 
    \n5 days later still no seeds and they don't answer their "02 mobile"(WTF) number provided or reply to their message sender. 
    herbies and royal queen are quality seed banks that give you free seeds and papers/grinders etc.
    \nYOU MAY FIND THIS USEFUL
    some one with a degree may dispute this but as for the THC & CBD content of a plant you require,
    \ni was either told or read somewhere a few years ago that a plant that takes 8wks flowering time at        5-6wks into flower will have a much higher THC level than CBD.
    as you reach 50-70% brown/orange hairs on the bud 7-8wks in it will still be mostly THC but as you go over 8-9.5wks the THC turns from a clear to milky colour and changes into CBD which is a more heavy buzz than weed with a higher THC level.
    \nget your self a small hand held magnifying microscope to check your trichomes/crystal on the bud to see when the have mushroomed. 
    see pics for what to look for - rounded and mushroomed trichomes - clear and milky
    \nmicroscope on ebay for £4.38
    (item number 300868474884) 
    \n\nlike i said, some professor may dispute this but my personal experience finds it to be true as the same strain taken at 8wks was more of a mellow high than the plant left to 9.5 wks with all the hairs brown except some fox tails on top of the buds. 

Attached Files: