Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally Got Oil In Florida (Shatter)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dinoog, Apr 22, 2014.

1. #41 xvjhj, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    dude not funny... i had a gpen here without the charger ended up breaking the coil so i could scrape out some wax... felt like a crackhead... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #42 xghhgh, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    dude not funny... i had a gpen here without the charger ended up breaking the coil so i could scrape out some wax... felt like a crackhead... [​IMG][​IMG]

3. No

4. #44 vghxvgh, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Lucky you... Im in North Miami on a family emergency and dont know anyone who smokes....didnt have time to make arrangements... usually overnight it when i come down here.. anybody here from around north miami  or ft lauderdale? kinda contemplating craigslist which seems sketchy.... [​IMG][​IMG]

5. a shout out to my fellow floridians, west central...north of tampa

6. Hahah cool to see a Sarasota Bradenton smoker on here, lived there for 11 years before moving here to Colorado a year ago. Word up, 941!

7. #47 zxchx, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    dude not funny... i had a gpen here without the charger ended up breaking the coil so i could scrape out some wax... felt like a crackhead...    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. still have yet to find any oil on my own. My brother on the east coast gets/makes some but no one I have yet to encounter a person with any yet, Really want to try it too. Hopefully soon some will show up here in Tampa.

9. Rosin. It ain't hard Cletus

10. Its all over tamoa. Just go to any of your many high end smoke shops and become friends with people

11. I did this the last few days. Picked up some supplies in preparation but everyone seems to have tight lips.

I'll admit, I'm not the most social person. It's hard for me to beat around the bush without saying what I want.

12. Damn, I guess I really don't get out enough these days. been in sarasota/bradenton for 10+ years from cali... getting average (if that) from idiots like Scotty P. You all give me hope.

13. anybody got connections in brevard?? I'm in Melbourne, my dude that normally gets it ain't been able to find anything... Feels real bad man..

14. Dude, I'm in SW FL as well. Dabs are easy as hell to make. Just make Rosin. All you need is a hair straightener, some wax paper, and bud. Although hash works MUCH better though too for this.

Plug the hair straightener in, wait til it gets hot, and put a nug on the paper. Once the shit is hot you stick the paper on one of the hair straightener hot plates and then press the other one down on it hard for a couple seconds. Flatten that bitch out. After that remove the paper and open it up, you'll have some oil around the crushed nug. Scrape it off and then repeat. You won't be getting one of those big ass shards they get out west but it'll definitely get you by

15. Not wax paper.

16. Parchment Paper

17. Not if u read Galeo's post. Lol

18. Listen to Galeo if you want to smoke wax. Not the good kind either....

19. #59 bigggsmokey420, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    No need to turn to a crackhead, just make rosin. I have even made rosin with shake...just need a .1 of some good bud and press with a hair straightener.

20. brandon fl here get them good dabs any time

[​IMG]

Attached Files: