Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally Got Oil In Florida (Shatter)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dinoog, Apr 22, 2014.

1. I got 2 strains and i accidently mashed them together in the paper when folded haha. The lighter is blue dream and the dark I forgot the name. C99?

Both taste amazing. High last a very long time and seems very well purged to me giving no signs of underpurge from what ive read i should look out for although i am new to concentrates.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Attached Files:

2. #2 roobz, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    @[member="dinoog"] where in FL you at?  Have not seen oil round my hood.  My boy in Washington State keeps making me jealous with everything he has going on out there.

3. I live in by Jacksonville

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

4. cool... well hopefully it makes it's way west and south.  Sarasota/Bradenton area here.

5. looks familiar  ;)

6. I only seen oil once passing into jax. It was good. Can't wait till we have store fronts with selection

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Lucky you... Im in North Miami on a family emergency and dont know anyone who smokes....didnt have time to make arrangements... usually overnight it when i come down here.. anybody here from around north miami  or ft lauderdale? kinda contemplating craigslist which seems sketchy....

8. dude not funny... i had a gpen here without the charger ended up breaking the coil so i could scrape out some wax... felt like a crackhead...

9. #10 SaltyWarDog, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    Don't use Craigslist. I don't know why people risk their life and imprisonment. Look for someone who looks like they smoke and just hit them up, I've done that before you can pick a smoker in a group someone always Has a weed shirt just on. don't talk to any Wearing bob Marley shirt.

My buddy used craigslist in Jax and was over paying 200 for a half from a gay wigger. I laughed my ass off

Sent from my iPad Blood Eagle

10. sucks dude. Come down to fort Myers or Naples and we've got anything your looking for

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

If things don't change for me around here soon, I might take you up on that!  I was going to Otown before.  I was just down there on business last week. 

12. Ocala has it all

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I went to several head shops... one guy gave me a number that never answered... the other place the girl  was all tatted up listening to metalica said she doesnt smoke....WTF? I showed her half a nug of girl scout and told her im not a cop..she told me to put it away and she couldnt help me......
    I called my guy back home in Brooklyn and he actually gave me a number here.. should meet up with him tomorrow south beach...

14. Bartenders bro. almost all florida bartenders got the buds cause they know they can make money off the tourists that wanna smoke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #16 Dr fumbles, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Move to Otown, This is in otown ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398218680.231658.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. damn @Dr fumbles, very nice.   I moved from cali 12 years ago.  We didn't have oil and wax and dabs and all this shit back then.  But we did have the super nor cal kind all the time. Even though i've smoked consistently since moving to FL, it's been sparse and of poor quality IMO.  I thought it was just Florida, until I started checking out GC...then i realized i just don't get out enough any more. 

But one thing about Florida, this state is always good for the white trash, florida cracker news that makes national headlines seemingly every day.

17. florida is on the verge of medical/possibly even rec... many many people ramping up and getting their shit together in an effort to try and corner the legal market when it opens... WHATEVER you're looking for is available pretty much wherever in the state if you have the right connections

18. 1st time I dabbed I was like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

19. ya... no connections,, except for you Bob and you are kinda far from me.