Good Stash Cans?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheShadyType, Apr 22, 2014.

1. what are some good places/containers to store your pot in?

2. Axe hair gel containers. Holds a good amount if you take all the hair product out. Can't smell it at all till you open it. If you need something to not look suspicious that's your winner

3. #3 Happy Grows, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    Check this out! I'll make a tutorial if you want me to.

Attached Files:

4. Yes please a tutorial would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'll make one later this evening, I'll post the link here!

6. I use an iPhone box next to no smell

7. I use pill bottles. The smell never escapes, but it can only hold a bit

8. I use the smallest mason jar when I'm on the go. It's like three inches x two inches . The big dogs for my giant nugs .

Sent from your mom's phone.

9. a bag is also a good choice but if you use them too long, the smell will come through. you can buy these cheap online for a buck and it's easy to bring along an eigth or so

10. #10 strykedead, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Yes a tutorial would be awesome!

11. Mason Jars are so traditional, love it . 🍁

12. #12 Swavey P, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    I have an axe can stash can that I made. I can fit up to an eighth in it. Probably a little more.
    Also a hand sanitizer bottle from my school that I could fit a couple dime bags in if I ever get that little amount.
    I also have an old ps2 and the back pops off..no pics of that tho ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398407177.572463.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398407236.272701.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398407269.289599.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398407310.322688.jpg

Edit: btw I use these when I'm buying and bringing it home. I keep my stuff in a vacuum sealed container once I get home

13. i bought an airtight container from my local smoke shop for 5 bucks. works really great, not a significant smell.

14. Cheers for that

15. I take tons of pills so I have many in diffrent sizes. Ones that can fit 2gs, 7gs, 10gs, and ive even gotten a fucking huge one that can probably fit an oz if its dense. And ya, absolutly no smell, plus it keeps your bud as fresh as the day you got it

16. I ordered a stash can online that looks just like a water bottle. It's air tight so the sent stays in! It looks pretty legit too... I've had a lot of people mistake if for a water bottle and try to drink out of it.
    It is definitely worth looking into!!!

Hope you find what your looking for!

Take the high road 💨

17. That is actually not totally true :/
    Every substance on earth is porous, meaning that scent WILL always escape. It is true that some substance are slow porous, this means they will contain the scent much better but will still not be able to keep all air out.  I heard that boxes made out of lead are very good at keeping the smell in. Dogs can pick up even the slightest scent, so airtight cans, depending on the quality, won't always protect you against that.

Anyways, I make my own stash cans, I have finally made a tutorial for it!
    You can check it out here:
    http://happygrows.blogspot.be/2014/05/how-to-make-your-own-hidden-stashcan.html

18. Any glass jar with a twist lid works great! Keeps the smell in and you can use it over and over again.

Dinatainian

19. Put it in mason jars!!!!!!!!! It keeps bud fresh

20. I put my bud color-coded in pill bottles (green=dank amber=mids) and I keep those and other stuff (pipes, lighters, etc.) in a Halo: Reach limited edition box.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400896813.484170.jpg
    Perfect size for everything I need