Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cbd Rich Oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ElectricJW, Apr 22, 2014.

1. I'm looking for thc free cannabis oil for medicinal uses.  THe plant is illegal in my state, but I read where it is still legal to buy cannabis oil that is thc free from anywhere in the USA (is that right?).  I've seen some good things about the other chemicals found in cannabis, especially CBD, and I would like to find a good place to order it from.  I've looked on the web, but most comes up from ebay and the prices can be very high.  I've seen 10g for $549 and then 28gs for $90.  So whats some prices for THC free medicinal oil that you can get at a dispensary, or what is a fair price to pay for say 1 oz of CBD rich oil. 

Also whats a good dose to take per serving for CBD?  One website has 1.25 and a 3.125 mg of CBD, should you aim for a higher amount? 

2. Check out sootheen.com!

they have a creme called "xtreme indicreme" they have a thc one and a cbd one :) very affordable

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 ElectricJW, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    I'm liking the prices from that site, but have you ever used them before?