Gf Complains Of Stomach Pain During Anal?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by highasballz, Apr 22, 2014.

1. #1 highasballz, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    When I'm with my girl and we're both high, I can go really deep in her ass and she doesn't complain, it seems like her back passage goes on forever. But when we're not high I can only go about halfway in then I start hitting something (No its not poop she cleans herself out before we start) and she starts saying "You're going too deep" or "My stomach hurts" or "Stop you're hitting something". I'm thinking that the weed relaxes her inner anal muscle or something and lets me go deeper, is there any way I can get her to relax this inner anal muscle without getting her high every time? She loves deep anal when shes high but when shes not its always a chore, any blades have any ideas? :)

Thanks for your time.

-HighAsBallz

2. Cool man

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

:hide:

4. #5 p42082, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    If i could put Z420M's avi^ into words, that would be my post for this thread. 

5. ROFL excuse me??

6. If you want to stick your dick up your girlfriend's anal cavity the least you could do is smoke her up beforehand.
    Jesus, be a gentleman.

7. Very Common. When she is high she is relaxed. When I got all the way inside her pussy, sometimes it hurts and I can't go that deep, other times, it's slam city.

Has to do with a lot of things not just being high.

:poke:

9. Man, what's with all the Anal threads lately?

I dub this month Anal April.

Yeah same here, when shes high I can go deep and hard and she screams for more but if I try this when she's sober she just grunts in pain and we have to stop. I just wish there was some way to do this without the weed.

11. Right? Like my girl will straight take a pounding and she's just a little, only when she's high though. Sometimes if she's super horny though she'll demand it rough.. Haha :ey:

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. ive always wanted to fuck a girls ass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum