Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would You Be Happy With This 10 Sac?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swayy, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Idk man kitten lungs is pretty adorable.
    But yes for ten bucks I think I could live with that.

2. Looks more like a quarter to me. Not a very good deal for $10 imo.

3. you said it best why click on the forum? Comment and then continue to complain about it?? Get a life bro

4. All due respect. Lick my nuts. I have more of a life than you ever will.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

5. Lol.... humans.

6. you can take that respect and stick it up ur ass. You're in complete control over what u read. To complain about something you've chosen to read just shows your lack of intelligence.

7. 90% of the shit they post is annoying.
    What Time do you smoke weed?
    Did I get ripped off?
    Does this look like a gram?
    How to smoke in my room without my parents knowing? And the
    Most famous. Will I pass my drug test, I just smoked X amount of days ago. This site is only good during the grow season.

8. Lol where do u live?

But ya that's fine, looks like some fire dro yo, n 10/g is the going rate. 

9. This is so true. Only ones that are really interesting are the random stories in the sex and relationship forum lol. The rest of this junk just recycles over and over again.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

10. They should just make a sticky for each and let the kids rant there.

11. Well how much do you smoke normally? I pack about 3 bowls in my one hitter a session and can do that 3-4 times with a 10 sack. As long as it gets you high once or multiple times you're A Ok

12. Second one looks a bit light but for all the others ya I would

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #53 MNW16, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    It's not a great deal, but it isn't bad know what I mean? You got what you paid for.

thats cool and all buddy but he was just wondering if his fuggin 10 dollar purchase was worth it....................................................................................

15. I'd pay 10 if that's all I could get.. And I'd go for the nug that's not in a sac. Around here .5 goes for 10 so not a bad deal. And yeah, looks dank to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

16. If your paying 10 bucks it's never worth it.

17. Save 10 bucks and buy a scale? It looks closer to the gram side than a half gram assuming the stuff isn't pancaked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I think this guy's sellin, not buyin

19. i dont mind these threads that much, people act like they never were new to this game