Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would You Be Happy With This 10 Sac?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swayy, Apr 22, 2014.

1. #21 TheAnswer121, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    what advice?

you already bought it. it looks tasty. just smoke the shit :bongin:

2. damn, when was beerbrewer crowned King of Grasscity thread topics? I must have missed the commencement ceremony

OP, those look like roughly gram bags of some pretty quality bud. Where are you located? That's pretty important, but even then prices can vary quite a bit depending who you know. Not to mention that when buying dimes, you can't expect really any kind of price break and gotta just take what you can get (my dealers would laugh if I asked for a dimebag on more than one occasion) 

you can get a functional scale for like $10, I'd invest if you really wanna know if those are gram bags. 

3. No cuz I don't buy "10sacs" they waste money, quarters minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If it's a gram (appears to be less than or equal to a gram) of good bud then that isn't too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. You right. I got kitten lungs. I got jars of weed and you buy 10 sacks talking about I got kitten lungs lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

6. settle mate no one around here has kitten lungs

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

7. What's a kitten lung? That shit sounds kinda cute and cuddly, but it's lungs. I don't think my lungs are cute and/or cuddly. Furry maybe?

8. #28 1bakedpotato, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    he sayin that mofos lungs are weak like kittens

9. that looks like a half gram of dank which gos for 10$ were i live 

10. #30 beerbrewer, Apr 23, 2014
    Lol yep! This bitch tripping off a dime saying my ass got kitten lungs. Here's a dime bag for this teenybopper...

Edit: great part about this is that is from left to right gdp, grape rom, pit bull and true og. Oh some purple kush in the foreground on the left. And I have multiple jars of each since I harvested about a week or so ago. Oh the tiny jar is some 707 headband. I got over 20 strains at my house and this fool got himself a dime bag talking about I have kitten lungs. Lol nukka huh
    Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

Attached Files:

11. I can't take it anymore!!!!! Please anyone just tell me what the hell is KITTEN LUNG... I'm losing my mind!!!

k

13. Those look like 1 gram bags cause one of my dealers use the same bag to sell his weed in.

14. Those look like dimebags dealers sell to dudes they don't know. I mean its a dime bag, i would take that for 10, because its not worth it going to another dealer for like .2 more.

15. I would be cool with it, you really cant expect much for $10 even if its regs. It looks like a fair amount, hopefully the quality is good. Looks mean little, and we cant smoke it for you so youll have to decide the quality.

16. #36 dankness420, Apr 23, 2014
    <sup>I am never happy with a 10 sac, I mean, heck never heard of an eighth until I joined GC.  Quantity = cheaper.</sup>

17. I have some lion lungs.

Beer, you gotta cool your jets. Can't get worked up over a small Internet forum post like this no matter how annoying these threads get.

OP, looks like a gram of top grade bud. Good deal. You will never be entirely sure until you get a scale though. Those are like $10-$20 bucks from a corner store.

Omega369

18. It's $10 bro. Smoke it and be happy. Try copping 1/8ths next time. You tend to get decent deals and your dealer will take you more seriously.

19. #39 nascarfan, Apr 23, 2014
    Also may I just say....kitten lungs, lol wut? That's a weak ass insult guys.

20. Average $10 sac

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum