Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would You Be Happy With This 10 Sac?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swayy, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Judging by these pics if you were to go up to your guy and give him $10 and in return he gave you anyone of these sacs would you be happy or do they look short? Also what are your visual opinions on the bud does it look dank? What would you rate it on a scale off 1-10 just judging by how it looks?

20140422_054139.jpg
    20140422_054226.jpg
    20140422_054406.jpg
    20140422_054835.jpg
    20140422_055022.jpg  

2. Go for it doesn't seem like u have many choices so in that case just take it already

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Swayy, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    @[member="CaliBudE"] but does it seem fair? look at that nug pic, would u say thats "Fire" or "Dank"?

4. Yea its a mid to top shelf .... OK.deal for $10 go for it

5. @[member="CaliBudE"] What about the count? you think its full?

6. Can't be short if he didn't tell you what's it suppose to weigh I just realized you're a new member ..... Mighty suspicious

7. @[member="CaliBudE"] He said they were g bags..

8. just smoke it man

9. @[member="CaptnCasuL"] naw i wanna know if my link is shorting me or not. Could just use some opinions.

10. seeing as its $10 bucks and a gram bag goes for $20 around here.......... if you want to know if it weighs out you gotta invest in a small scale, otherwise it's all eyeballing it. quality looks good, tasty trichomes glistening in the light, like i said man.. smoke it

11. These threads are so annoying. Why do I even click them? I just annoy myself. Fucking teenagers man. Fucking teenagers...

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

12. how do these threads annoy you? Im just askin your personal opinion if you think i got ripped off or not?

13. I pretty much just wanna know if u guys would pay $10 for that an b happy with it.

14. Because without actually being there in person with a fucking scale and a nose and a close up view of the dank there is no fucking way to answer this stupid redundant ass thread topic that appears like 5 times every damn day by some ass newbie high school smoker fool. Buy a fucking scale. Get some age behind your ears. Get some experience in your pants. We ain't gonna do it for you kid.

15. I'm so seriously sick of these threads I think i might create my own mocking this shit. Maybe. Naw. Don't have the energy for such stupidness.

sounds like you need a hit or three too there pal

17. Yeah. Maybe I should break this off and nuke it hmmm?

Attached Files:

18. I bought that for $5. You think it was worth it? I been having to like feed it and give it water. Ugghh. Did I get ripped off?

19. yes because everyone knows pot falls from heaven

20. @[member="beerbrewer"] Bud just settle down and stop being so negative i was just asking for advice. Your prob just mad cause you have kitten lungs.